Cascade Financial Services Employee Reviews

Terrible Place to work.
SRP -Sr. Processing Mgr (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 31, 2018
Lack of knowledge, if you were not apart of the Morman church, you were run out of the company. They lost a ton of good people because of this. Little or no focus on work.
Pros
Cons
Poor work environment.
Would not return
Appraisal Dept. (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZOctober 14, 2018
Management is below average. Not the best training. Mircro management at its finest with no structure. If you plan on having a family, do not work here. Money hungry company with poor pay & values.
Pros
Social
Cons
Poor managment
Loving this Place
Processing Department (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 23, 2018
I have been happily working for Cascade for over 5 years. I have made advancements and feel that I get out of the company what I put in, which is a lot. I love the small business feel, where the management team knows you and cares about you. For me it's like family. Working 5 days a week, for many years with mostly the same people, you tend to become close. The job itself can be stressful when you are involved with mortgages, it tends to be. But overall I am 100% happy and content with my job here at Cascade. I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in an amazing work environment and experience.
Pros
Great Managers, Flexible Schedule Options and Dress Code, Clean Workplace, Free Drinks, Great Team Building Events
Cons
401K not matched
No training whatsoever and poor management
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 13, 2018
poor management and high school environment. lots of gossip mainly from the managers. HR doesn't know what they are doing and it's really unfortunate
Pros
soda machines and the vending machines
Cons
the high school environment
Super Stressful
Loan counselor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 11, 2018
This place needs a whole over haul of management in the Default dept. Terrible training and unorganized chaos! Most of the Management team for Collections Dept., all know each other from the same previous employer and let it be known to those that did not. Also, the small bonus is not worth the over time and stress. It's too bad that they don't hire a whole new management team for Collectors, because all the other departments seem happy and organized. I do think the company at this point is biting off more than they can chew, in regards to work load.
Benefits
Cons
Pay is low
Heed others advice here, positive reviews are suggested by directors and owners
Loan Counselor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 8, 2018
I worked at Cascade for less than a year as a Loan Counselor collecting on past due mortgages. No formal training was provided, had a day of side by sides with other folks and then you are pretty much on your own. Literally within a week of starting I received an email to go online and leave positive reviews of the company (?). I've really not paid much attention to online reviews but in this instance with Cascade Financial, if you are considering accepting a position here, read the reviews and take them to heart.

Salary is average, goals are not attainable and the few that do make their goals should be considered suspect as directors will manipulate the numbers for certain folks to alter the outcomes. EVERY report is a manual process, all put into an excel doc and edited and manipulated from there so there isnt a way to truly verify anything.
Benefits are horrible and extremely expensive, as in 800+ a month employee cost for employee + children coverage. They have a 401k plan with no match at all.

HR dept is truly incompetent and provides no direction when needed.

Most if not all servicing and collections management are former Ditech folks and as mentioned provide no direction other than to make your calls.

Very poor environment and morale is very low. No raises for anyone yet they continue to claim they are obtaining new business
Positive Environment
Assistant Processor (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMay 7, 2018
Cascade is an awesome company to work for. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The positive work environment is very motivating. I would definitely recommend applying at Cascade if you are looking to get into the mortgage industry
A Positive Place to Be
HR (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZApril 19, 2018
I've worked at Cascade for 6 months and there hasn't been one day that I dreaded coming to work!! The employees are so kind and the atmosphere is very positive and upbeat. There is room for growth and there is always someone who will listen to your ideas and feedback (which I enjoy because I always have a lot of ideas and feedback:))!! Another aspect of Cascade I love is it is always changing and improving which keeps things exciting and it is definitely not a dull place to be employed. I have loved my time here at Cascade!
Great place to work!
Current member (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 26, 2018
Cascade is a fun place to work with great career advancement opportunities. The managers are passionate in helping their team members succeed and grow. Cascade's culture is fun and upbeat while caring for everyone they encounter.
Pros
Great culture
My favorite job so far!
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 26, 2018
I find I am always busy at work. I have learned a lot through executive leadership. The management is hands on and the culture is top notch. There are volunteer opportunities and opportunities to bond with other team members through company events!
Pros
The people
Cons
nothing
Love Working Here!
Team Member Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 26, 2018
This company is such a great place to work! I have never worked at a company that truly values their team members like Cascade does! Excited for what the future holds for me and the company!
Pros
Company Events, Soda Machine, Delicious Coffee, Fun and Energetic Team
Servicing (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 23, 2018
I personally love working for Cascade, The culture is fun yet efficient and productive. The workday fly's by because I am busy and so are my team mates.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 23, 2018
I would highly reccommend Cascade Financial to anyone considering applying. It is a growing company that has a small start up feel. I have seen many of my team mates get promoted who are willing to go the extra mile and put in great efforts. Collaborative and family environment. I plan to retire here.
Pros
Company events, Culture, Benefits
Assistant Controller (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Great place to work! Good people.

The management at Cascade was continuously teaching and challenging its staff. The focus on a "team" environment was always present.

The culture was very casual. Team members were constantly encouraged to interact with those from other departments via group projects and bonding activities.

I moved to Arizona a year ago hoping that Cascade would be a sign of a long-term home. So far it has. I look very much forward to staying at Cascade for a very long time.
Pros
Free lunches often
fast paced
Property Compliance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJanuary 27, 2018
its never the same. everyday will be different.
Some days will be stress induced phone call after phone call while the next day could be simple documents to type up
Productive and fun work place.
Jr. Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 17, 2017
Fun out going place to work. Just alot of ladies that started with the partners and made the work place a hostile enviroment to work in for that the did not want no 1 to replace them.
Great enviroment
Sr. Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 31, 2017
I enjoyed working at Cascade Financial. It was a little stressful at times, but I really liked the people that worked there. The location was great.
good place
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZAugust 16, 2017
Good place to work but there is alot of uneeded drama that floats goes throughout the work place. There is a free soda fountain though unlimited free drinks.
Fun
Origination Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buda, TXJuly 31, 2017
This was great as a first job. I gained much experience with databases, customer service, and other skills. I am still friends with my coworkers and that is nice.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Pay
Gilbert AZ
Operations (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 25, 2017
Very nice people but beware as you're stepping Backwards' in time if you go to work here! Not up to date with the Mortgage Industry in systems and doesn't appear they have financial resources to update. Mom and Pop Mobile Home lender who grew because of their niche' but not able to maintain High turnover and they don't care. LOW pay scale in comparison to industry. If you're any good at what you do, don't go here! Backwards and not moving forward!
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Behind times in systems.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Financial Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Cascade Financial Services Reviews by Location