Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Reviews for Site Manager

3.0Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
kicked out
On Site Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 29, 2019
They let me go for a no cause. They disputed my unemployment for 3 months and evicted me and my family out of the managers apartment. We had no income and no place to go. Me and my children almost ended up in a shelter and homeless. I could not find an apartment due to no income. This company doesn't care about their employees or putting them and their families out on the streets. They wanted to give me 2 day to vacate the property...? That's just crazy and wrong!!

This was coming from Catholic Charities and Cascade Management, which both are low income and "help low income families". They are all about getting money and not for the employees or the residents. They cut corners and treat the low income families like they don't matter and do not follow correct procedures.
Pros
free apartment
Cons
do not treat employees well
Loved this job
On-Site/Residential Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 24, 2018
This is the profession I prefer and I miss it terribly. I would do this job again in a heartbeat. I loved everything about this kind of employment... It was my type of work.