Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Review

View all Cascade Management, Inc. reviews

kicked out
On Site Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 29, 2019
They let me go for a no cause. They disputed my unemployment for 3 months and evicted me and my family out of the managers apartment. We had no income and no place to go. Me and my children almost ended up in a shelter and homeless. I could not find an apartment due to no income. This company doesn't care about their employees or putting them and their families out on the streets. They wanted to give me 2 day to vacate the property...? That's just crazy and wrong!!

This was coming from Catholic Charities and Cascade Management, which both are low income and "help low income families". They are all about getting money and not for the employees or the residents. They cut corners and treat the low income families like they don't matter and do not follow correct procedures.
Pros
free apartment
Cons
do not treat employees well

Other Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Other than Desirable
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORMay 21, 2019
This company wastes money like Democrats. The regional management and HR are so out of touch they will fire you for reporting major internal management issues at the local sites. The top heavy corporate operators are all in portland and are oblivious or dont care whats going on in southern Oregon. It is no wonder they are losing so many portfolios.
Poor leadership
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 29, 2019
Only way to get recognized in this company is to work in the corporate office. Leadership non existent in the portfolio manager, they are not willing to spend additional money regardless the situation.
Pros
close to home
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.5InHerSight Score

1.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Cascade Management, Inc. Reviews by Location