Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Review

View all Cascade Management, Inc. reviews

Recognizes Talent, Believes in Growth, Long-term Employees
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 8, 2019
As a long-term Cascade employee, I've advanced through many roles and secured a position within the Corporate office. My superiors have always been encouraging of my growth and have helped me succeed. I've seen the same of other co-workers as well.
Cascade is definitely a company that believes in promoting from within. There are many long-term (5+ year) employees in the Corporate office and out at the properties we manage. The nice thing about this company, after reviewing what others have posted here in the reviews, is that there are always other opportunities for one to transfer too. If you have an issue with a superior or a co-worker, transfers to other departments, or properties are welcomed. They are also welcomed for those that aren't having issues - each property has their own budget, therefore they all pay a little differently. If you're excelling in your role but want more pay, and your property can't afford it, there's another property that can, etc. BTW, it's affordable housing, those complaining about pay, think about it a little more - rents are LOW, maintenance expectations are HIGH as we are scrutinized by HUD, the State and RD. Affordable housing is TOUGH. To be successful you must be dedicated to your role, motivated to do well, able to meet extremely tight deadlines imposed by government agencies, etc. If you're lazy, can't deal with a fast-paste environment, don't like paperwork, affordable housing is NOT for you. I would recommend Cascade Management to my friends and family, and I have.
Pros
Growth, Training, Support
Cons
Heavy Workload, Tight Deadlines

Other Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Other than Desirable
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORMay 21, 2019
This company wastes money like Democrats. The regional management and HR are so out of touch they will fire you for reporting major internal management issues at the local sites. The top heavy corporate operators are all in portland and are oblivious or dont care whats going on in southern Oregon. It is no wonder they are losing so many portfolios.
Poor leadership
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 29, 2019
Only way to get recognized in this company is to work in the corporate office. Leadership non existent in the portfolio manager, they are not willing to spend additional money regardless the situation.
Pros
close to home
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.5InHerSight Score

1.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Cascade Management, Inc. Reviews by Location