Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Review

View all Cascade Management, Inc. reviews

Job security
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 10, 2018
I have learned a lot when I got this jobs in term of professional property management. Maintenance jobs here is not hard for me. Working environment is wonderful, and comfortable. The company has a good website that you can earn your work hours by yourself online. You can make your own decision with the budget under $300. I like to work at this company, but the job is unsecured because it depends on the contract term between the owner and the company. I just have gotten the job one month ago, but I have to looking for another job because the company notices that the owner will stop the contract with Cascade within two more months.

Other Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Other than Desirable
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORMay 21, 2019
This company wastes money like Democrats. The regional management and HR are so out of touch they will fire you for reporting major internal management issues at the local sites. The top heavy corporate operators are all in portland and are oblivious or dont care whats going on in southern Oregon. It is no wonder they are losing so many portfolios.
Poor leadership
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 29, 2019
Only way to get recognized in this company is to work in the corporate office. Leadership non existent in the portfolio manager, they are not willing to spend additional money regardless the situation.
Pros
close to home
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.5InHerSight Score

1.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Cascade Management, Inc. Reviews by Location