Cascade Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Amazing
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 3, 2016
Amazing loved working for them they will surly be missed I worked with them over 10 years , learned property / affordable housing management from them
Nice properties.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Hermiston, ORFebruary 18, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was working with my co-workers to improve the curb appeal of all five properties and fulfill the tenants housing needs.
great and crazy
Site Manager, Hud and tax credit complex (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJuly 10, 2015
get to work, check mail, do reports, check for move ins and move outs. check for re-certifications. To always pay attention to what and who was around you, is what i learned. Always pay attention to the little things co workers do, because they may want your job for themselves. The enjoyable part would be the nice things tenants did for you, or said to you, in appreciation for you.
Pros
never a dull moment
Cons
always things changing and more paperwork to applications
Management Company
On-Site/Resident Apartment Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORJanuary 16, 2015
Showed apartments, took rent, made deposits. Did move in and move outs. Move in and move out inspections.
Dealt with people on a daily basis, had no co workers.
Telling someone they were not approved
The people I got to meet.
Pros
Informing the applicant they are approved
Cons
Informing an applicant they were not approved
Good Solid Company with lots of years in the business
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Forest Grove, ORMarch 11, 2014
This company has a great layout with departments properly divided and the great check and balances. My experience with the company team was overall a very good one. The team has extensive experience in the affordable housing field particularly their compliance department.
Pros
Lots of training and help was always just one phone call away
Cons
Your PM makes or breaks your experience with them company.
Productive and fun workplace with free starbucks
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORDecember 26, 2013
A typical day at work at Cascade Management is different day to day. One day I could be going out to different properties and making sure they marketing correctly or I could be helping to resubmit a new flyer for a property, another day I could be setting up another property on the companies Facebook page.
What I learned from this company is how to market something in an effective manner.
My workers were great, the marketing team was awesome from the director down to the other marketing assistant. We did things as a team all the time, meeting at IHOP for a breakfast meeting or going to Starbucks to have our meeting.
The hardest part of the job was doing the work that I was doing for $11/hr.
The most enjoyable part of my job was I got to do marketing which is a passion of mine.
Pros
Great places for meetings
Cons
low salary
A busy place to work.
Assistant Property Manager, 3/2013 to Present (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 30, 2013
As Assistant Property Manager, your typical day can be anything from accepting and depositing rents, to conducting patio inspections and writing violations.

Everyday is a chance to learn something new.

The most enjoyable part of my job is helping tenants who live in one of our 3 complexes.
Pros
There is always something to work on.
Cons
Not enough time to get everything done.
Willing to take a risk and make it work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORApril 16, 2013
This company seized the opportunity to take over the management of a large quantity of apartments when a leading management company went bankrupt. This action placed every employee under more responsibility than they could handle. On top of that move they started a brand new software program to manage all apartment they were responsible for which was well over 200. This software was faulty and could not perform the tasks we needed in order to run the company successfully. Over all it caused many wonderful and highly capable employees to burn out. I was relatively new to that company and was given a promotion without adequate disclosure or training. I do not fault my Portfolio Manager for she was doing her best to survive these drastic changes as well. Over all it was a good company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cascade Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.5InHerSight Score

1.3Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Cascade Management, Inc. Reviews by Location