Case & Associates

Case & Associates Employee Reviews

United States86 reviews
Featured review
Case & Associates selected this as a representative review
Awesome people, awesome benefits, competitive pay, and paid time off! They were amazing to me and I am eternally grateful to have worked for them. The manager was great and so were my coworkers!
Pros
Your birthday was treated as a holiday and you always had it off and it was paid for!
Cons
Company only promotes brown nosers and financially double dips into the wallets of the people who work for them as well as their non employee renters.
Pros
Resignation to this company
Cons
The job consumes all your personal time
Case is a decent company to work for, everything is great as long as everyone gets along and does their job. However, no one is expected to complete their jobs as required. Employees get to call in as often as wanted with no repercussions leaving other co workers to do the jobs not completed at the last minute.
Corporate just lets it slide for years.

Favoritism is a huge issue when it comes to discipline.
Pros
Often incentives are offered often.
Cons
No employee is held accountable. Favoritism.
Extremely loyal! Do your job, do it well get Rewarded! Moved up from leasing to assistant in a little over a year! I have met some of the best people ever working for Case!
Family atmosphere ever one wants you to be Successful lots of room for Promotions The team is very knowledgeable and professional in everything they do!
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Case and Associates is a great company for job security and fantastic benefits; During the COVID-19 Pandmic Case made absolutely sure ALL their employees was paid Including Nonessential employees.

They promote within, however if you dont know "Someone" you're not going anywhere. You'll be stuck in the same position for years with the same pay, which quite frankly isn't enough for what maintenence does.
This company is okay, it has a high turnover rate of managers and employees. I enjoyed the work but didn't like the lies from management about raises and promotions.
Were not supportive, more focused on speed other than quality. Harrassed you if you went beyond the call of duty. Was unsafe environment at night when on call.
Not a great place to work. Unrealistic expectations and micro managing. There is no real advancement opportunities. The management expects you to be on call even when you are not on call and they will change the on call rotation with no notice.
Family oriented
Customer service driven

Competitive pay

Great benefits

Growth and job training

They are all about promoting

You learn by jumping in everything can be fixed

Be a great leasing agent you will evolve
It's a dog eat dog company. If your Supervisor doesn't like you, you will never get a raise or promotion no matter how qualified you are. They will make sure you stay at the bottom. They will even go as far as bullying you to quit. Beware of this company and stay away from Case and Associates.
Lack of care in management and lack of will to change that in corporate. Almost all managment has 20+years with the company and because of that they are unfirable.
Good management company to work for, they offer good benefits. Required to work some weekends but when you do you get a day off during the week. Everyone is so friendly.
Has very good opportunitys, and great benefits. The working environment promotes learning and pride in creativity. Consistent working hours and consistent pay. Paied time off and holiday pay.
A very good company to work for, will work for them again if hired. Very good with potential renters, always doing something nice for the community and employees .
Extremely poor corporate management and Regional. Puts employee's in dangerous situations, doesn't fill out injury reports, racism, etc. Overworks employee's, without much advancement. Doesn't resolve serious issues just sweeps them under the rug. Horrible place to work for.
Usually my day consists of lots of paperwork. Also, moving people in and out of apartments. I am typically on the computer majority of my day as well.
Case is a great company to work for. They truly care about their employees and they want to see you grow as an individual. If you're willing to work hard, show that you care about your job, and prove that you want to take care of your tenants, you will go far in this company.
Pros
20% off rent if you live on any company owned property.
I loved being employed with Case . The management was awesome . The corporate office was available when needed . The staff was always readily available for the tenants . We worked together at Case and it really felt like a family. We worked really hard and everyone did their part.
Pretty much I got fired for something to happen while I was on FMLA. Very poor management. I made a complaint against my supervisor and ever since that complaint they were looking for a reason to fire me. Well a bill didn’t get paid while I was on FMLA so they use that as their excuse to fire me
Manager will not keep adequate enough supplies in order to do the job. I asked for a vacuum for almost a month and she kept goin all around the fact that we needed a new vaccum. I had to struggle and sweep all the apartments that I cleaned with a broom and this was very time consuming. She is very forgetful and doesn't care about Nobody but herself would never work for her again
Pros
Good benefits but very exspensive
Cons
No teamwork what so ever!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Case & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.