Case & Associates Employee Reviews

Horrible Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 16, 2018
The turnover rate with this company is so high that in the subsequent 10+ years that it has been in control of the property, they haven’t been able to get it to run properly. The corporate office is located in Tulsa, so the remote management does not help either. This company is extremely discriminatory and spends more time hiring, training and firing people than focusing on the property and all of it’s tenants. Bunch of small-minded chatty Kathy’s up in corporate, behavior that trickles down to lower management, I might add. If you’re considered, be ready for minimal pay, lost commissions and uncertainty of job stability. Take a number!
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
Religious Biggots, Racists, Homophobes, Harrassment, Defamation, High Turnover
Amazing Company To Grow With
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 27, 2018
Case Is A wonderful Company to grow with and work for. They paid me very well. Top Dollar the pay i was paid working for this company as a regular apartment housekeeper. I made 4 years ago as a Housekeeping Supervisor. I had less stress and nobody to motivate or lead. Just me myself and I loved it. Cooperate was really hands on and involved with each employee. They gave $50 Bonus every so often. When they come in town they treat us to breakfast lunch and dinner. If your lucky to get a job with this company hold on to them. They don't mind letting you Grow.
Pros
Good Pay Good Company Highly Trained Staff On Friendliness
Cons
Short notices to clean Vacant or Travel to Sister Property To help out after doing your own property
not bad to work for
porter (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 1, 2018
I took care of the grounds and the swimming pools and also cleaned the carpets when people moved out. I enjoyed working with co workers and also being around the tenants
Pros
enjoyed working there
Good company
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Sedgwick County, KSFebruary 12, 2018
They are a family oriented company who takes the life of their employees very seriously. I had fun working and learning from the staff at the hotel I was stationed at
awsome
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 4, 2018
Everyone here is amazing and the company is great to work for. if you work for this company you have lots of potential to grow up within the company. Love it
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 15, 2017
Great working with residents. Showing apartments, keeping records and meeting new people on a daily basis. The complex was very well kept and updated.
Unprofessional and Unorganized
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 20, 2017
There was no quality training when I started and because there is such a high turnover rate with this company, everyone seemed to not know what they were doing. Having been with the company for almost 3 years, I saw defamation, favoritism, harassment and write-ups based on hearsay and even people being terminated because they were not liked by a favorited person in the workplace. Incredibly shady business goes on with upper management and they treat their leasing staff like pons that they can dispose of at will, there was never any sense of job security, even if you worked hard to prove yourself. There were constant mistakes on commission checks and constant changes to the commission policies that would prevent you from getting a good payout and the annual pay increase for leasing staff is a QUARTER. They have the lowest payout of any property I have ever heard of and demand the most from their leasing staff. Lies, deceit, greed, discrimination and incompetence in management are what I will always remember about this company. Unless you are in desperate need of a small paycheck, I would not recommend working here.
Pros
Paid vacation and sick time and fair benefits/401K.
Cons
Unorganized, discriminatory, minimal payout, list goes on.
For the most part it was easy!
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 5, 2017
I was a housekeeper, but as you learn the type of cleaning that involves apartments, you also learn some light maintenance along the way. As far as environment it's not bad unless the managers are stressing out over sales and if they have an attitude try to stay clear because you might get pulled into to their wrath and end up asking to be put on a different property! Managers gossip a lot about each other but for the most part stay out your way. Do your job as assigned and stay out of their gossip and you'll be good
Pros
Lunch, benifits, life balance
Cons
Short notice assignments, cranky managers
Great company
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2017
Great company to work for. Some benefits were taken away but overall still a good company to work for. It offers competitive pay and great training for the industry. They will always promote from within
Fun Environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 17, 2017
I loved my time at Case and Associates and would strongly suggest them to anyone. They teach you everything you need to be an amazing leaser. They also making coming to work easy.
Great benefits but very stressful
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 9, 2017
Lots of pressure and stress. Overtime is rarely allowed even if overtime hours are worked, regardless of the situation. Management is pretty decent and the company is good and for the most part is solid and reputable.
Pros
Rent discount, commission, great incentives, bonuses
Cons
High stress and pressure to sell, no overtime compensation.
Constant Changing Environment - Fun Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 8, 2017
Case and Associates, Inc is a great company to work for. I have been in property management for 5 years and Case is the best in the business. The day consists of showing apartments, marketing to other companies, managing social media accounts, and customer service.
Pros
Benefits, paid holidays, good hours
Cons
Pay
A company that believes in it's empolyees
Leasing Professional/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKApril 15, 2016
I absolutely love working for Case & Associates! They pay fairly, encourage growth within, support you, care about your family, and are flexible with scheduling when needed. This is an ever growing industry and I am glad to be apart of it. I can't wait to see how my journey with them will grow.
Pros
Commision, Bonuses, Awesome benefits
Cons
Closing late (5:30-6:00)
Not a good place to work
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 7, 2015
a typical day at work would be the worry that you were going to be accused of doing something wrong followed with an overload of tasks and not able to have help no matter how much help is needed, management is incompetent and doesn't care about maintenance staff, no breaks allowed during the work day with the exception of lunch. The most enjoyable part of the job is quitting time at the end of the day.
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
no breaks, treats you like slaves, acts like office staff is better than the maintenance staff
fun workplace
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Loved working for the state, coworkers were very opening and made you feel comfortable to ask for help or if I had any questions. Supervisor was great, never micro-managed. Job mostly included data filing, data entry, organinizing the office. It was a great job to have while in school. flexible with schedule.
Pros
flexiblility
Cons
laid off due to budget cuts
Preparing leases and renewals, Account Payables, Marketing outreach, Receiving and posting resident checks
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TxMarch 21, 2014
• Prepared leases, renewals, and marketing out reach.
• Posted residential checks and billing charges to accounting software and tracked and balanced sheets for any outstanding amounts.
• Responsible for budget and books and to ensure that all basic accounting was met.
• Input all payroll process, time cards, and input all data and verified for accuracy, send to corporate for final review.
Tasks, learning & interesting people
Grounds Keeper (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 1, 2012
Case & Associates was a good place to work with pretty fair benefits. The best part of the job was doing something different each day, being outdoors and meeting lots of new people. The hardest part of the job was responding to emergency maintenance calls and still being required to complete my initial tasks on time. My co-workers were relaxed and flexible and management ranged from good leaders to poor leaders.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Case & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.