Case & Associates Employee Reviews

On the fence
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 6, 2019
Extremely cliquish. I feel like I am in middle school on some days. Lots of great people, lots of not so great people. It is a good place to start but you will never advance with this company. Over all, I would not advise working for the company unless you want to stay stuck in the same position. If a manager does not like you, you are definitely screwed. This is so sad because it could be a great place to work. The owners have no clue what is going on at their properties because they are not located here. If they knew some of the things going on, it would probably be different. I have only been here a couple of years, but I am heart-broken at some of the things going on and the realization I will never go anywhere with the company.
Pros
Tenants, friendly co-workers, 1 hr lunch, healthcare
Cons
Not appreciated, no growth potential, stressful, feel like you can never do anything right, no training
I had no complaimts while working for this company. They are awesome to work for!
Porter/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXDecember 17, 2018
Awesome people, awesome benefits, competitive pay, and paid time off! They were amazing to me and I am eternally grateful to have worked for them. The manager was great and so were my coworkers!
Pros
Your birthday was treated as a holiday and you always had it off and it was paid for!
Property manager
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 13, 2018
Worked as the property manager of several apartment complexes. The salary was great but felt like the crew that worked with me were severly underpaid.
Ok on the surface
Employee (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 8, 2018
At first glance Case seems like a dream to work for. It's not. Favoritism is big in this company. You'll get treated like dirt and there is no one to trust because they are all in the same clique. An employee might be late a few times and get fired while another can be late everyday and not get reprimanded. The pay is all over the place. A new hire with no experience can get hired on making more than a 8 year employee with years experience. It's hard to move up if they don't like you. They'll tell you one day that your work is amazing and the next you'll never be good enough. If you're not the manager be ready to be blamed for anything that goes wrong on a property because they are above everyone else. I could go on forever with reasons not to work here, but I'll keep it basic. If you don't fit in to the clique of managers, overalls, and supervisors, you'll always be expendable and thrown under the bus. You'll be reprimanded for things that aren't your fault because somebody else needs to save face. What you truly do doesn't make a difference because to them you don't really matter.
Pros
Health benefits and PTO
Cons
Tiny raises, discrimatory pay, management is clique and shady
Not what you would expect
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 15, 2018
Case & Associate's seems like a prestigious company to work for, they're the biggest property management company in town. However, the pay and commissions for Leasing Consultants and Assistant Managers is extremely low for the amount of time you have to devote to the job. They have good health benefits which is a huge plus but overall working 40 hours minimum a week the pay still isn't enough to pay bills, and the commissions give just enough extra money a month to buy groceries and get gas. For working in an office at a 9-5 job and doing all the work and even putting in the extra effort of taking courses to get certified as a National Apartment Leasing Professional you would think you'd make more than enough to live, but unfortunately that isn't the case. Management and Supervisors are all very cliquey, and if you don't fall in their clique they will do everything in their power to run you off and make your working life a nightmare. I would not recommend working here as it stands now. The best thing I got out of this job was good health benefits and office experience to get a better paying job elsewhere.
Pros
Benefits, Paid Training
Cons
Management, Pay
Great Experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 24, 2018
I was offered great training opportunities early in my property management career through Case and Associates which have carried me through to this day.
Great company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2018
Case & Associates was a great company they loved there employee's they did alot of stuff for them. From Porter all the way up to CEO are great people friendly and are willing to help u out and they tech u alot. They will send u to pool school and HVAC, they have great benefits best I have had yet. I would recommend this company to people. I would say they are alright on pay.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
BEST Property Management Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2018
I have tried working for other companies throughout my career in Property Management just to see what else is out there however, I always come back to Case. I have worked for Case over 10 years now off and on and would never want to leave and work for another company in this industry. If you work hard and have good intentions they treat you like family. I have seen other reviews talking about favoritism and although I cannot speak on others behalf I know that people stay at Case for long periods of time and when you work day in and day out with someone for twenty something years some may call it favoritism I would call it trust. Scott Case is truly one of the nicest most genuine people I have met and could not ask for more from the upper management team.
Pros
Great Benefits, Support System, Organized, Good Systems In Place
Very productive and helpful
Grounds keeper/ Make Ready (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2018
What I've learned for working with case and associates was electrical, plumbing,HVAC, painting, dry walling, flooring, and so many other great things.
Overall great company
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2018
Fun and challenging place to work, great work/ life balance. There are a lot of great people who work at Case, and who have been with the company for a long time. The annual Christmas parties are great and they really keep you engaged in the company. Never a dull moment in property management!
Apartment life
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Leasing Manager/Assistant ManagerJuly 20, 2018
I lived on property, Mistake, I had tenants knocking on my door at all hours of the night once they knew what apartment I lived in. It was a horrible experience.
Pros
Resident appreciation Month
Cons
Worked alot. Even when I was off the Clock.
Okay job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 16, 2018
Working with Case and Associates is okay. It’s very competitive and the managers definitely have their favorites. Not to mention you’ll never know when you’re going to move properties. You can go from a really nice property to the working in the ghetto without even a two day notice.
Benefits
Cons
Favoritism
Super phony people
Painter (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 24, 2018
Too much trash talking and back stabing. Case and associates wichita. I have heard good things from the other states but there is som ething intrinsically wrong with the wichita organization. The property managers have no respect for the maintainance staff and act like they know more about the tasks of maintainance than the techs themselves. They talk down to you and do not value most peoples input. There is a very strong faction of "the good ole boys" and if your not in...well it'll be a hard road. They change management and staff at oh s so often you cannot develop a good team repore because no one ever commits because they'll probably be moving. They talk scrap on people they don't like and will move you without so much as a days notice. NO TEAM EFFORT AT ALL!! it is literally every man for themselves. Its not my job is the team moto! You hear it all the time.
Pros
Wish there was one...
Cons
Too many to mention
I just tried to use my skills to help
Maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2018
I utilized my skills to help benefit others. A typical day included getting work orders for apartments and doing repair work for that apartment. Groundskeeping as well.
Pros
Apartments 60 percent off
Cons
Alot of different situations due to alot of apartment properties.
Horrible Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 16, 2018
The turnover rate with this company is so high that in the subsequent 10+ years that it has been in control of the property, they haven’t been able to get it to run properly. The corporate office is located in Tulsa, so the remote management does not help either. This company is extremely discriminatory and spends more time hiring, training and firing people than focusing on the property and all of it’s tenants. Bunch of small-minded chatty Kathy’s up in corporate, behavior that trickles down to lower management, I might add. If you’re considered, be ready for minimal pay, lost commissions and uncertainty of job stability. Take a number!
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
Religious Biggots, Racists, Homophobes, Harrassment, Defamation, High Turnover
Good environment with good staff
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 8, 2018
I really liked working for Case & Associates, I learned a lot about the business and how to be a leasing agent, it was pretty easy to get the hang of things which was great and the staff was just amazing and so friendly and helpful.
Pros
hour long lunches
Amazing Company To Grow With
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 27, 2018
Case Is A wonderful Company to grow with and work for. They paid me very well. Top Dollar the pay i was paid working for this company as a regular apartment housekeeper. I made 4 years ago as a Housekeeping Supervisor. I had less stress and nobody to motivate or lead. Just me myself and I loved it. Cooperate was really hands on and involved with each employee. They gave $50 Bonus every so often. When they come in town they treat us to breakfast lunch and dinner. If your lucky to get a job with this company hold on to them. They don't mind letting you Grow.
Pros
Good Pay Good Company Highly Trained Staff On Friendliness
Cons
Short notices to clean Vacant or Travel to Sister Property To help out after doing your own property
Great job!
Painter/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 10, 2018
Amazing people to work with. Good pay and lots of benefits. Discounts on renting apartments through them. Great leadership and all around great atmosphere.
Maintenance
Maintenance and Painter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 7, 2018
I started off painting for them spraying and rolling apartments.I painted 1 to 2 or more apartments a day.I painted for a year and 1/2.Then i went to maintenance.
Pros
I liked painting
Cons
Going on call after hours
not bad to work for
porter (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 1, 2018
I took care of the grounds and the swimming pools and also cleaned the carpets when people moved out. I enjoyed working with co workers and also being around the tenants
Pros
enjoyed working there
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Case & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.