Case & Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Very productive and helpful
Grounds keeper/ Make Ready (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2018
What I've learned for working with case and associates was electrical, plumbing,HVAC, painting, dry walling, flooring, and so many other great things.
Overall great company
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2018
Fun and challenging place to work, great work/ life balance. There are a lot of great people who work at Case, and who have been with the company for a long time. The annual Christmas parties are great and they really keep you engaged in the company. Never a dull moment in property management!
Okay job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 16, 2018
Working with Case and Associates is okay. It’s very competitive and the managers definitely have their favorites. Not to mention you’ll never know when you’re going to move properties. You can go from a really nice property to the working in the ghetto without even a two day notice.
Benefits
Cons
Favoritism
Super phony people
Painter (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 24, 2018
Too much trash talking and back stabing. Case and associates wichita. I have heard good things from the other states but there is som ething intrinsically wrong with the wichita organization. The property managers have no respect for the maintainance staff and act like they know more about the tasks of maintainance than the techs themselves. They talk down to you and do not value most peoples input. There is a very strong faction of "the good ole boys" and if your not in...well it'll be a hard road. They change management and staff at oh s so often you cannot develop a good team repore because no one ever commits because they'll probably be moving. They talk scrap on people they don't like and will move you without so much as a days notice. NO TEAM EFFORT AT ALL!! it is literally every man for themselves. Its not my job is the team moto! You hear it all the time.
Pros
Wish there was one...
Cons
Too many to mention
I just tried to use my skills to help
Maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2018
I utilized my skills to help benefit others. A typical day included getting work orders for apartments and doing repair work for that apartment. Groundskeeping as well.
Pros
Apartments 60 percent off
Cons
Alot of different situations due to alot of apartment properties.
Horrible Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 16, 2018
The turnover rate with this company is so high that in the subsequent 10+ years that it has been in control of the property, they haven’t been able to get it to run properly. The corporate office is located in Tulsa, so the remote management does not help either. This company is extremely discriminatory and spends more time hiring, training and firing people than focusing on the property and all of it’s tenants. Bunch of small-minded chatty Kathy’s up in corporate, behavior that trickles down to lower management, I might add. If you’re considered, be ready for minimal pay, lost commissions and uncertainty of job stability. Take a number!
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
Religious Biggots, Racists, Homophobes, Harrassment, Defamation, High Turnover
Good environment with good staff
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 8, 2018
I really liked working for Case & Associates, I learned a lot about the business and how to be a leasing agent, it was pretty easy to get the hang of things which was great and the staff was just amazing and so friendly and helpful.
Pros
hour long lunches
Amazing Company To Grow With
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 27, 2018
Case Is A wonderful Company to grow with and work for. They paid me very well. Top Dollar the pay i was paid working for this company as a regular apartment housekeeper. I made 4 years ago as a Housekeeping Supervisor. I had less stress and nobody to motivate or lead. Just me myself and I loved it. Cooperate was really hands on and involved with each employee. They gave $50 Bonus every so often. When they come in town they treat us to breakfast lunch and dinner. If your lucky to get a job with this company hold on to them. They don't mind letting you Grow.
Pros
Good Pay Good Company Highly Trained Staff On Friendliness
Cons
Short notices to clean Vacant or Travel to Sister Property To help out after doing your own property
Great job!
Painter/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 10, 2018
Amazing people to work with. Good pay and lots of benefits. Discounts on renting apartments through them. Great leadership and all around great atmosphere.
not bad to work for
porter (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 1, 2018
I took care of the grounds and the swimming pools and also cleaned the carpets when people moved out. I enjoyed working with co workers and also being around the tenants
Pros
enjoyed working there
Structral
Administrative Assistant/Floating Property Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 13, 2018
great company, would love to see them grow in el paso. hire new people. very completive but very structural. Its been years, a lot has changed in 17 years.
leasing agent
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 21, 2018
while I worked at case and associates it was my responsibility to maintain up to date records and accurate information on residents and potential clients as well as meet company standards for leasing.
Pros
coworkers
benefits
Good company
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Sedgwick County, KSFebruary 12, 2018
They are a family oriented company who takes the life of their employees very seriously. I had fun working and learning from the staff at the hotel I was stationed at
Good work
Corporate Coordinator/Social Media Mentor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 9, 2018
Good company and colleges. Supervisor was very flexible and had a good relationship with everyone. Work load is sometimes very saturated and overwhelming but nothing you can't control.
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
not too many opportunities to grow
awsome
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 4, 2018
Everyone here is amazing and the company is great to work for. if you work for this company you have lots of potential to grow up within the company. Love it
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 15, 2017
Great working with residents. Showing apartments, keeping records and meeting new people on a daily basis. The complex was very well kept and updated.
Dont. Just dont.
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 6, 2017
This company gives zero cares about you. They put the most inexperienced people in management positions. I can only speak for the OKC and Corpus Christi locations. Unless you plan on kissing butt to the most extreme you won't last in this company. I was stupid enough to stay with them for two years. I was moved from OK to TX and it was paid for by the company. Then was told after 6 months or so I would be moved back. After 9 months I was told I had to pay out of pocket to move back and it was my issue. Being on call is a joke. Residents are the worst kind of people. I don't think they realize how little the property cares for their residents. How cheap the parts they provide are. This entire company is a dumpster fire. So I can tell you to avoid working for these clowns. Fast food would be a better choice.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Not enough room in this space to list them all.
go somewhere else
Assistant Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 8, 2017
These guys fired me because I couldn't work. It turned out that I was suffering from severe dehydration to the point I could barely walk. I was always drinking fluids to try to make up for this.
Unprofessional and Unorganized
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 20, 2017
There was no quality training when I started and because there is such a high turnover rate with this company, everyone seemed to not know what they were doing. Having been with the company for almost 3 years, I saw defamation, favoritism, harassment and write-ups based on hearsay and even people being terminated because they were not liked by a favorited person in the workplace. Incredibly shady business goes on with upper management and they treat their leasing staff like pons that they can dispose of at will, there was never any sense of job security, even if you worked hard to prove yourself. There were constant mistakes on commission checks and constant changes to the commission policies that would prevent you from getting a good payout and the annual pay increase for leasing staff is a QUARTER. They have the lowest payout of any property I have ever heard of and demand the most from their leasing staff. Lies, deceit, greed, discrimination and incompetence in management are what I will always remember about this company. Unless you are in desperate need of a small paycheck, I would not recommend working here.
Pros
Paid vacation and sick time and fair benefits/401K.
Cons
Unorganized, discriminatory, minimal payout, list goes on.
Very enjoyable environment to work in
Office Manager/Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 12, 2017
Typical Day at work- Responsible for the overall appearance and performance of the property kept me very busy and always multifunctional.
I learned how to manage a staff of 10 people as well as a 426 unit property. I learned many new skills including the financial tools to run a successful as profitable business.
Workplace Culture- Always fast paced but enjoyable and I loved the new challenges everyday.
Hardest Part of the Job- Not being able to depend on others to have the same work ethic.
Enjoyable part of the job- Training new people, working with numbers, always having a challenge especially when I had to manage the construction crew when the complex was being built . I loved leasing apartments and learing new things everyday.
Pros
Great Benefits, good company to work for
Cons
Big Turnover of employees