Case & Associates Employee Reviews

Great company
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 25, 2018
Case & Associates was a great company they loved there employee's they did alot of stuff for them. From Porter all the way up to CEO are great people friendly and are willing to help u out and they tech u alot. They will send u to pool school and HVAC, they have great benefits best I have had yet. I would recommend this company to people. I would say they are alright on pay.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
BEST Property Management Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 22, 2018
I have tried working for other companies throughout my career in Property Management just to see what else is out there however, I always come back to Case. I have worked for Case over 10 years now off and on and would never want to leave and work for another company in this industry. If you work hard and have good intentions they treat you like family. I have seen other reviews talking about favoritism and although I cannot speak on others behalf I know that people stay at Case for long periods of time and when you work day in and day out with someone for twenty something years some may call it favoritism I would call it trust. Scott Case is truly one of the nicest most genuine people I have met and could not ask for more from the upper management team.
Pros
Great Benefits, Support System, Organized, Good Systems In Place
Very productive and helpful
Grounds keeper/ Make Ready (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2018
What I've learned for working with case and associates was electrical, plumbing,HVAC, painting, dry walling, flooring, and so many other great things.
Overall great company
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2018
Fun and challenging place to work, great work/ life balance. There are a lot of great people who work at Case, and who have been with the company for a long time. The annual Christmas parties are great and they really keep you engaged in the company. Never a dull moment in property management!
Apartment life
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Leasing Manager/Assistant ManagerJuly 20, 2018
I lived on property, Mistake, I had tenants knocking on my door at all hours of the night once they knew what apartment I lived in. It was a horrible experience.
Pros
Resident appreciation Month
Cons
Worked alot. Even when I was off the Clock.
Okay job
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 16, 2018
Working with Case and Associates is okay. It’s very competitive and the managers definitely have their favorites. Not to mention you’ll never know when you’re going to move properties. You can go from a really nice property to the working in the ghetto without even a two day notice.
Benefits
Cons
Favoritism
Super phony people
Painter (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 24, 2018
Too much trash talking and back stabing. Case and associates wichita. I have heard good things from the other states but there is som ething intrinsically wrong with the wichita organization. The property managers have no respect for the maintainance staff and act like they know more about the tasks of maintainance than the techs themselves. They talk down to you and do not value most peoples input. There is a very strong faction of "the good ole boys" and if your not in...well it'll be a hard road. They change management and staff at oh s so often you cannot develop a good team repore because no one ever commits because they'll probably be moving. They talk scrap on people they don't like and will move you without so much as a days notice. NO TEAM EFFORT AT ALL!! it is literally every man for themselves. Its not my job is the team moto! You hear it all the time.
Pros
Wish there was one...
Cons
Too many to mention
I just tried to use my skills to help
Maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2018
I utilized my skills to help benefit others. A typical day included getting work orders for apartments and doing repair work for that apartment. Groundskeeping as well.
Pros
Apartments 60 percent off
Cons
Alot of different situations due to alot of apartment properties.
Horrible Management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 16, 2018
The turnover rate with this company is so high that in the subsequent 10+ years that it has been in control of the property, they haven’t been able to get it to run properly. The corporate office is located in Tulsa, so the remote management does not help either. This company is extremely discriminatory and spends more time hiring, training and firing people than focusing on the property and all of it’s tenants. Bunch of small-minded chatty Kathy’s up in corporate, behavior that trickles down to lower management, I might add. If you’re considered, be ready for minimal pay, lost commissions and uncertainty of job stability. Take a number!
Pros
Hour Lunch
Cons
Religious Biggots, Racists, Homophobes, Harrassment, Defamation, High Turnover
Good environment with good staff
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 8, 2018
I really liked working for Case & Associates, I learned a lot about the business and how to be a leasing agent, it was pretty easy to get the hang of things which was great and the staff was just amazing and so friendly and helpful.
Pros
hour long lunches
Amazing Company To Grow With
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 27, 2018
Case Is A wonderful Company to grow with and work for. They paid me very well. Top Dollar the pay i was paid working for this company as a regular apartment housekeeper. I made 4 years ago as a Housekeeping Supervisor. I had less stress and nobody to motivate or lead. Just me myself and I loved it. Cooperate was really hands on and involved with each employee. They gave $50 Bonus every so often. When they come in town they treat us to breakfast lunch and dinner. If your lucky to get a job with this company hold on to them. They don't mind letting you Grow.
Pros
Good Pay Good Company Highly Trained Staff On Friendliness
Cons
Short notices to clean Vacant or Travel to Sister Property To help out after doing your own property
Great job!
Painter/Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 10, 2018
Amazing people to work with. Good pay and lots of benefits. Discounts on renting apartments through them. Great leadership and all around great atmosphere.
Maintenance
Maintenance and Painter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 7, 2018
I started off painting for them spraying and rolling apartments.I painted 1 to 2 or more apartments a day.I painted for a year and 1/2.Then i went to maintenance.
Pros
I liked painting
Cons
Going on call after hours
not bad to work for
porter (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKApril 1, 2018
I took care of the grounds and the swimming pools and also cleaned the carpets when people moved out. I enjoyed working with co workers and also being around the tenants
Pros
enjoyed working there
Structral
Administrative Assistant/Floating Property Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMarch 13, 2018
great company, would love to see them grow in el paso. hire new people. very completive but very structural. Its been years, a lot has changed in 17 years.
leasing agent
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 21, 2018
while I worked at case and associates it was my responsibility to maintain up to date records and accurate information on residents and potential clients as well as meet company standards for leasing.
Pros
coworkers
benefits
Good company
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Sedgwick County, KSFebruary 12, 2018
They are a family oriented company who takes the life of their employees very seriously. I had fun working and learning from the staff at the hotel I was stationed at
Good work
Corporate Coordinator/Social Media Mentor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 9, 2018
Good company and colleges. Supervisor was very flexible and had a good relationship with everyone. Work load is sometimes very saturated and overwhelming but nothing you can't control.
Pros
paid vacation
Cons
not too many opportunities to grow
awsome
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 4, 2018
Everyone here is amazing and the company is great to work for. if you work for this company you have lots of potential to grow up within the company. Love it
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 15, 2017
Great working with residents. Showing apartments, keeping records and meeting new people on a daily basis. The complex was very well kept and updated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Case & Associates. Our community is ready to answer.