Case Ghost Employee Reviews

Middle Management Lacking
FIELD AGENT (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 26, 2019
I left this company due to low pay, and constant frustration with middle management. Though I performed all tasks assigned to me and was fully compliant with company guidelines, I had to consistently tolerate a manager who wanted more and more -- even though my production rate increased each and every week. Manager continually read to me a from a script, rather than talk matters over -- NOT GOOD.
Pros
n /a
Cons
see above
They Lied To Me
Voicemail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 20, 2019
When i first started working for CaseGhost everything was okay but once training started it was horrible !!!!! Who trains someone over headsets for an hour ?? Than they expect you to learn everything in an hour !!
When i was pregnant they told me that i was going to be able to return back to work when i was ready after i give birth, well that was a big lie i got in contact with the manager that said that when i was ready to come back to work to just write her an email, so i did and she said that i wasn’t getting my job back and that i would have to apply like a brand new person. So i applied and than let her know that i applied next thing you know she tells me that i wasn’t going to get my job back and that she never said i was going to get my job back. THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING !!!!!!

That job is NUMBER ONE REASON WHY THERES A LOT OF HOMELESS PPL IN THE STREETS
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT PPL ONLY THEIR MONEY
Pros
Working From Home
Cons
You can’t make over time, training sucks and you do a lot of work for only 11.00
Great Part-time job
Mobile Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2018
Great Part-time job for anyone who is looking for extra income. Make your own schedule very flexible. Meet with clients leads explain to them the process and the wonderful service Case Ghost provides. Awesome management team to support you when needed. Training simple, easy and you are ready to go. Company provides all materials and all you needs is your personal vehicle. I would highly recommend this position to anyone who wants extra income and enjoys the flexibility.
Pros
Extra Income and Flexbility
Cons
Case Ghost...Even the name sounds shifty
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 17, 2018
The hiring process was like a battle royal between other people and I. First few days I was yelled at and threatened to be fired for a mistake. the AC is always blasting, And I mean, I am a northerner and I thought it was forcing it. I was confused about why the employees were scared to speak up. There are NO windows. If you have depression it will get worse and if you don't...working at this place, you will. They TIME your breaks to the seconds. And there is this point system that keeps everyone on edge. It's like a dystopian society. No wonder some people cheat to meet their point quotas. There are these anecdotes of employees who cracked that everyone talks about in whispers. There is always the looming presence of ADAM, you guessed it that's one of the bosses. He is the boogeyman of the company and one of the reason people have breakdowns left and right.
Pros
gift cards
Cons
timed breaks, only 2 breaks a day, temperature is too cold, bosses and managers are
Great place to work, very flexible hours
Case Driver (Current Employee) –  Glassboro, NJOctober 16, 2018
I have been working with this organization as a Case Driver for almost a year and I love the freedom and flexibility that it affords me. The workload is very reasonable it allows me to spend time with my family. Management is very accommodating, accessible and attentive to the needs of its driver.
Pros
Flexibility, Great communication, Accommodating.
Cons
Not really any for me.
Great Job, Great Opportunity
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 12, 2018
Worked as an agent. Received daily bonus just for showing up and being on the phone which was my job duty anyway. Chance to get extra bonus everyday for productivity. Paid for full day and got to leave early when reached productivity. Management is cool if you do your job and follow instructions. People that get fired deserve it. It sucks when someone writes a bad review after being a terrible employee. Try the job you will be happy.
Pros
Pay, opportunities
Enjoyable
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLSeptember 19, 2018
People are constantly being recycled in and out but if you can meet you quota and excel to reach your bonus daily you will love this job. Your bosses are pretty lax and you are provided some flexibility in scheduling.
Pros
hour lunch, friendly managers
Cons
extremely competitive
Poor management
Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 16, 2018
Management not very approachable and very brash. There is no transparency with staff. The supervisor not at all helpful and has a chip on his shoulder.They do not listen to employees. If you speak up about anything your black listed and treated poorly. Management makes the environment very tense and unfriendly. You never felt comfortable being there. Low staff morale. The training is the worst ever. No advancement. No PTO offered. I wouldn't recommend working here. This place is a dead end.
Pros
Gift Cards
Cons
Almost everything.
I love the remote work but the minute clients begin to refuse the service they terminate your contract
Mobile Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 18, 2018
$30 a case wasn’t enough..the hiring staff were excellent but as soon as one of the attorneys took over..smh omg it turned into the worst place to work..I truly enjoyed the work but they terminated the contract with no reason why & now they are looking for someone to handle Union county..smh false advertising is what I will say
Pros
Remote work & they supply almost everything
Cons
spend a lot on gas for one case an hour away
Official response from Case Ghost
October 23, 2018

This position requires an individual who is self motivated, stays focused, organized, and maintains a high percentage of pick-ups. If the person possesses these qualities then it is a great fit.

We currently have 14 Mobile Representatives across 6 states. About half have been with us for over a year.

It's what you make of it
Advocacy Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 14, 2018
No complaint while working for the company enjoyed the experience. The only thing is no room for growth but over all it's a good company and the fact you get to work with great people.
New hires almost every week
Application Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLOctober 15, 2017
Case Ghost hires employees on a weekly to bi-weekly basis. Why? Because it's a revolving door. You get hired, you quit (or are fired), they re-hire. It happens so often that in turn, the upper management treats the employees as cattle. They didn't know our names, or even what job we were there to do and especially not how to do it. It was complete chaos. I mean, if you want to work in a place where they treat you like an insignificant nothing, then Case Ghost is definitely the place for you. No PTO and unaffordable benefits all included!
Pros
They gave you ice cream at the end of the month
Cons
No PTO first year, condescending management
intake Specialist
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 29, 2016
Case Ghost is a friendly and professional work environment.They offer competitive wages. The also offer options to advance, cross-train, and acquire new skills and passions
Productive and Serious Workplace
Legal Assistant/ Importer (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLFebruary 20, 2015
I started out doing customer service answering and placing calls to clients and the disability offices. The work pace was fast and I had the ability to work under pressure. I started doing importing which was uploading medical records and other documents into client files for submission to hearing offices and disability offices. Close attention to detail and making sure records were properly imported were very important. I worked independently as well as with a team. My co-workers were great and getting the job done was our priority. The job was not hard at all to me but I enjoyed every aspect of the job as I do at any job I am at.
Pros
Employee appreciation
Cons
Work was 8 AM to 5 PM with no breaks besides lunch but it was ok.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Case Ghost. Our community is ready to answer.