CasePro, Inc. Employee Review

View all CasePro, Inc. reviews

Our site supervisor was awesome
Government Contractor/Medical Assisatnt (Former Employee) –  Naval Medical Center PortsmouthApril 18, 2014
CasePro INC believes in letting you do your job with minimal interruption. If there was a question/problem, they were quick to answer/resolve the issues. My site supervisor for the Internal Medicine Clinic at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth was exceptional. She would keep in contact to make sure everything was ok and did so with minimal interruption to our jobs. I wish they were able to be awarded the government contract again, as they were a pleasure to work for and paid very well.
Pros
great communication and pay with minimal interference
Cons
lost the government contract

Other CasePro, Inc. Employee Reviews

great experience
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (CMA) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78258May 25, 2018
working for Casepro was a great opportunity and experience. great pay great benefits and I would definitely recommend this company and I would love to work for them anytime in the future.
Pros
great pay great benefits
Cons
contract ended
Productive and fun workplace
Radiology Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 12, 2017
While working for CasePro I worked under a government contract job. It was good pay and benefits. The hardest part of the job was working the overnight shift.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CasePro, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5