Cash Depot Employee Reviews

Not a bad place just not for me
Technician (Former Employee) –  Not sayingSeptember 13, 2018
The company is ok as long as you dont work at the headquarters in Green Bay. Days can be really long or hard to find work since you are on your own. No raises for performance. All employees get the same raise regardless of work ethics. All techs are paid the same regardless of time at the company. Could be there 3 years and make the same as someone just hired. Great bonus at the end of the year but sometimes not worth it. Drive all day sometimes for 10 to 12 hours a day. Drove over 70,000 miles in one year. No room for advancement. Have to pass a test to make more than everyone else. So, if you like working alone and can follow rules, good driver and just want a job this is for you. I just needed a little more than a job. Good luck.
Pros
Bonuses, work alone
Cons
Long days, no recognition, expensive health care, drive all day
Low Pay but work in area was not alaways available.
Field Servoce Tech (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAAugust 29, 2018
Cash Depot not a bad place to work but was wanting and needed to make a higher wage per hour and is the biggest reason I sought other employment. Most of the job duties were fairly simple and stress less, although there were times when the job could be stressful and demanding.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Low pay
Very productive
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Perryville, MoAugust 15, 2018
They are great people to work for. The company benefits were the only down fall. The pay was another down fall. They are a laid back calm steady pace company that if anyone doesnt mind the lack of pay and benefits then it will be their ideal job
Pros
Positive company
Cons
No benefits
What I learned
Center Manager/ Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 31, 2018
I learned some excellent customer service, management skills. Company had two locations here in Alabama from Tennessee, manage both stores without proper staff
Great Employees Difficult Management
Employee (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 20, 2018
Company is in a great industry, and has good hardworking employees. Depending on which department you are working in management can be great or a nightmare.
Pros
Successful Company
Cons
Difficult Management
Good place
Unknown (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 19, 2018
It was a fun place to work. Got a little stressful at times. Worked long days. You were the only one there so you only had communication with the customers. Good management
Not paid for knowledge
ATM Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIDecember 8, 2017
The company did not compensate your knowledge. I did not like the management appreciation of their employees. The benefits package was less than to be desired.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Managment, Benefits
flexible schedule
Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2017
I was a manager at Cash Depot and there was always false promises of bonuses that were never filled. You were never able to meet quota. Constant changes with management.
Pros
people you work with
Cons
low wages, long hours
very stressful
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 29, 2017
Management roles were based on who liked who, and not on experience, swear words used constantly and their were groups, not teams of people. You knew if you were part of the "in" group
Pros
bonus
Cons
time off needed
good experience
Field Tech (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIApril 19, 2017
You learn a lot about how to manage your time, reporting in to a manager, working with others.
You will have weeks where you don't have a lot of work to weeks where you have a lot of work to do.
Most enjoyable part is going to different towns.
Tough job
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 23, 2017
This is not a bad job, but it seemed unsafe to me as I was responsible for carrying large sums of cash without the benefit of a security detail. Opening ATM machines after dark in convenience stores in bad neighborhoods made me lose sleep at night. But management was nice enough and the pay was par for the job. Didn't stay long enough to assess anything else.
Family oriented
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 15, 2017
My experience was that they are a family oriented company. With a high regard for excellence with customer service and meeting the required monthly goals.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
A very slow paced environment
Nice place to learn about this specific business.
Manager/Compliance Officer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 18, 2016
This place was nice and easy to run. I learned about short-term loans. Management was understanding, but unchanging. the coworkers were nice and helpful. The hardest part was building a clientele without consultants. the most enjoyable part was the freedom I got.
Pros
plenty of freedom.
Cons
no parking, no chance of advancement.
This company no longer exists
STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDOctober 17, 2016
Sorry they were forced out of business because of lender laws in South Dakota.
I worked with great people who just wanted to help people get little loans to pay their bills off. The company tried to evolve with the new laws but because 80% of the business is return they were unable to keep up.
Pros
nice people
Cons
only 20% of clients were new
not a good place to work
Customer Service May (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MO 63755September 19, 2016
the manager likes more than one employee over the other. The company is not fair to their employees. I would wait on customers take payments on their loans, make new loans. Balanced my cash drawer every day.
Long work days but fun work
Field service engineer (Former Employee) –  IndianaAugust 24, 2016
Was nice to work from home and only respond to call outs if no calls stayed home on the clock
If you have a health problem dont tell the company cause you will get an X on your back and before you know it you will be fired even if it doesnt affect your work
Pros
exciting work
Cons
managers dont care about employees You Cash fill atms UNARMED
Cash Depot LLC
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  DeSoto, MOJuly 18, 2016
Great place to work, Coworkers are excellent, No benefits and lower than average pay for the job I was doing. I was an area manager/bookkeeper. I was paid less than the minimum salary required by federal government.
Good company to work for
ATM Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Somewhere in the US of ANovember 25, 2015
For clarification, I work for Cash Depot ATM company, not the loan company with the same name. I like working for this company, they provide a very nice vehicle for their service techs, pay for gas and insurance. The health benefits could be better (no HSA accounts), but they do have a 401k plan with matching company contributions. They also have very generous smoking cessation award and weight loss award programs. fellow techs in my region are always willing to help if you need technical assistance.
Pros
Company Vechicle, good bonuses, good pay for this type of job
Cons
Lots of termination emails: "Effective immediately, John/Jane Doe is no longer etc, etc.
Overall good place to work and nice people to talk with
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 10, 2015
This is a overall good place to work, but the hours are not exactly right for me. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Pros
They pay your lunch break and your health insurance
Cons
hours and pay are not equal to my pay education and don't fit my life style.
Small Company with potential growth
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 23, 2015
There are bonuses for multiple benchmarks and yearly. Communication needs a little help but if you do your job you are left alone.