Cash Factory USA Employee Reviews

Productive but fun
Receptionist/compliance assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2019
When work needs to be done it needs to be done. But when it came time to joke around and have fun that is definitely what happens. I loved working there!
Pros
Awesome place to work for
Cons
we all have our good and bad days
Family type working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2019
I love working at CFUSA. My coworkers and managers are life a second family. The hours are good for people who have families. I only wish that it was more busy and that we were able to work more overtime. I also would like to have PTO and sick days. But overall, CFUSA is a great place to work. :)
Pros
No overnight shifts, amazing coworkers
Cons
No PTO, no sick days
Amazing Company with positive people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 8, 2019
I've worked here for almost 2 years now and had nothing but amazing experiences. This is the first call center that I have worked in. I've always been a hands on person and love to learn new things. This job is fast paced and it keeps you busy.

I was trained by an amazing person who would answer all my questions anytime I needed her. She always recommended that no matter what always asks questions because we both may teach each other something new with that question. Work together, learn together. Once you grasp on to the system/programs this job becomes easy to work at.

You can move up to different positions and grow here. For the short amount of time that I have been here. I was promoted and I am very grateful for my position at this company. They recognize employees when it is due for all their hard work here. My team mates are nothing but positive people. They encourage everyone to do their best and if you need help, they are there to assist you. Team work makes the dream work.

Management is welcoming, caring and very supportive when it comes to work and as well as your personal life.m They are understandable when you have unforeseen circumstances in your life. They are very flexible and always give us the opportunity to come to them with any issues, questions or concerns. They provide us with all the tools necessary to be successful in the company. They have holiday events and contests that are always fun. They also include our families in some of these events which is awesome.

My team is the reason I love coming to work. They are amazing people with positive
  more... vibes and positive attitudes. We work well together in a drama free environment. There is only drama in a work place if you create the drama. I'm honored to be around people who love to work hard and be there for each other when needed. Thank you Cash Factory USA for allowing me to grow with this company. I truly appreciate you all. You guys are AMAZING!!!  less
Awesome Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 7, 2019
This has honestly been the best work experience!

Management has been nothing but helpful and supportive! If you've worked at a call center you probably know how dramatic and catty it can be, this place is not that at all. It's a great company to grow with and they give recognition when its due!

Typical work day is busy which makes the day go by fast, and if you need help with anything there's no hesitation from management. I've learned a lot here and will continue to learn more as time goes on.

Work Culture is super positive! The people that are in charge of hiring have done an amazing job picking people with awesome attitudes!

The hardest part of the job was learning a new system but with training, awesome managers, and overall help from the team, there's no reason you wont be on your feet and on the floor within a week!

The most enjoyable part of the job is honestly being a part of the team! Everyone is so supportive! We have cool holiday events, raffles, and contest!

They truly make it a happy place making it so easy to want to come to work and I couldn't ask for a better team!

Thanks CFUSA!
Pros
Great environment, full time, flexible
Easy money other than that mediocre job
Correspondence Representative/ Customer service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 4, 2019
It was smooth, don’t like how they bash larger call centers and this little place is right along with the larger ones. It was a sink of swim mentality, training sucked it was two days. Dealing with people money and contracts it should be longer than 2 days. Switched to a different department and was top agent before I quit. No recognition just a lousy bonus, never received employee of the month. But they will give a team lead employee of the month on a final. Management needs to learn how to communicate effectively and actual listen to the concerns of the employees. And then in my department my team lead didn’t do a dang thing, would complain about work and just talk about non irrelevant things and just google images all day.

And it was like a mini high school. Drama drama drama and had the nerve to diss larger centers. Well at least they are flexible with your work/family life, way better bonuses and more down to earth people. Management around there likes to push their weight around.
Pros
Weekends no supervisors, work was lovely
Customer service
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 22, 2018
Cash Factory USA is a loan company that clients take in exchange to making monthly payments to pay what they have accepted to take. It is our job to contact clients when they are past due, due for payments, and if they are looking to reload with us
Very employee oriented
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89109October 16, 2018
I have only been atthis company a few months and it has been great!!!!!! Their motto should be happy employee=better employee. They do a lot as a company and in each department. This company appreciates it's employees and treats them as such!!!!
Pros
Employee recognition, great working culture, great people
Great Place to work!
Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 14, 2018
I look forward to coming to work. I have never worked anywhere else that feels so much like a team. It's so rare to find a place where everyone is working towards a common goal. We know that to be a success we all need to support and encourage one another. Many call centers have the disorganized chaos feeling, I can honestly say that is not the case here. Truly a pleasant, exciting place to work....
Pros
Great atmosphere
I love working here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 8, 2018
I’ve worked for some pretty wack call centers and this one tops them all. Very professional work environment. Everyone is sweet and goes out there way to help if you get stuck as well as positive good vibes when you walk in the door. Almost been here a year and don’t plan on leaving :)
Pros
Discounts different places all over Vegas
Cons
Short unpaid lunches (30 mins)
Rachel- Las Vegas NV-Cash Factory USA!!
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 14, 2017
Ive been an employee here at Cash Factory USA for going on 3 months. From day one i noticed how welcoming and professional everyone is. Co-workers are always willing to help with any questions i may have and the management team has been doing an amazing job as well! The atmosphere here is exciting,positive,and encouraging! I look forward to coming into work everyday and even on my days off id rather be at work! I love that i am helping people and making their day better ! I appreciate the Management team for giving me this wonderful opportunity to work for a company this awesome!! It feels GREAT to know your appreciated for the work you do!!
My workplace
Customer Service/Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2017
It was a great place to work and this was my first place where I was working in a call center. Coming into this company, I learned about how to handle calls in a fast pace environment and Quality Assurance from beginning to end of the call.
Pros
great pay and great management
Cons
short lunches and no health insurances

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash Factory USA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5