Cash Wise

3.1Pay & Benefits

Cash Wise insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Pretty good place to work at

Hours are pretty flexible and people working there aren't that bad either. Management was iffy sometimes but that was due to the number of people coming and going.

Pros

relaxed, ok pay, environment

Cons

no benifits

good job low pay

pretty easy going and flexible good for high school kids just that the pay is low. just got put up to 12$ an hour at the time of this review. good place to start out your life of working

Pros

flexable

Cons

low pay

The culture is respectful

Best place I’ve ever worked. Strong team ethic. Leadership is top notch. Great company to have a career with. Many opportunities are available. Some stress but this is retail.

Pros

Culture top notch, benefits good

Cons

Lack of formal policy for many things such as attendance

High standards with no training

While I occasionally (I mean once in 3 months) get praised for my work, I was given very limited training and was not allowed advancement even tho I was promised to be trained on other tasks. The workplace culture is very selective, at one location it truly feels like a team, the other has an upper league and the lower outcasts. The pharmacists are very exclusionist. Overall, if it is short term, maybe work for Cash Wise Pharmacy. If you are looking for a career, I wouldn't suggest it.

Cons

short breaks, management

Fun environment but little room for advancement

I enjoyed working for Cashwise Liquor. The job was fun and pretty easy. Great job to have while going to school as hours are flexible. Pay could have been better.

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Not The Worst Job

I workes in deli, and it had its ups and downs, managment was awful, I remember when the sink got clogged once our manager broke down and started crying, first time I'd ever seen that. Food was good.

Pros

Half off Lunches for employee, workers comp.

Cons

Short breaks, no benefits, crying managers, and low pay.

Good Place For College Students

Cash Wise was very flexible with my schedule as a student going to school out-of-state. It was always nice to have a way to make some decent money while home on breaks for school, and the team was always very welcoming every time I came back.

Amazing employees, fun place to work

The most enjoyable part of of working at Cash wise was working with a lot of supporting employees. The hardest part of working at Cash wise was Western Union was not working.

Pros

Full Time, Benefits, Great Team

Cons

I cant think of any

It's ok work.

Hours and days are very inconsistent, some weeks I worked 30 hours and others it was only 12. Things change a lot and sometimes you are not told of the changes.

Productive workplace

Working here was very routine like and busy. I learned how to be a good customer service representative. The hardest part was that this job wasn't always flexible.

Pros

Pay.

Cons

Short breaks

Horrible pay

Pay isnt worth the work you are required to do. never get a weekend off never a set schedule could have to close and then open the next day at 5am. management had favorites and was never around.

Outdated

Outdated replenishment technology. Horrible training. Way too tight of a hours budget to complete necessary tasks. Store manager had zero leadership skills

Pros

Pay for dept managers is good.

Cons

Training and benefits expensive

great

a very flexable job able to bounce around nicely on the scedualling and the benifits were nice. people on the team were friendly and very observant about work que

Pros

hours

Cons

payed vacation

Happy fun work place with great customers

Lots of work to be done but the work place was always fun and easy to work at as long as you made it a good time. If the store did well we were always rewarded with lunch or raffles. They made sure to reward us with employees of the month when we worked hard, so of course made is want to work and do a great job.

Pros

Good management

Cons

Short break

Great job

I love working here. Most of the time the managers are understanding and flexible. The schedule is really flexible and I love the environment here. I worked here for 6 months and I got a promotion. If you do your job they reward you.

Disappointment

If the question you were to ask is am I going to stay employed at Cashwise the answer would be not for long because they only offer 29 hours a week to their workers unless you are managers. I want fulltime hours and benefits and that is not offered to employees that are part time so I will have to go else where.

Review

Great place to work. Pay is decent with raises every year or if you're promoted, they offer benefits after 6 months, and employee discounts as soon as you start. Everyone is super friendly!

Good College or High School Job

Personally, worked with people I got along well with, which made work almost like hanging out. Easy work, paid fairly decent. Worked around school schedule well. Overall pretty good. Only downside was they hired a convicted ped0phile to work with us.

Fun and safe environment

Family fare was a great learning experience. Fun staff to work with and a fun environment. We had fun barbecues and events.every department are willing to help each other out.

Pros

Free discounts

Cons

Short breaks

Trash

Management had their favorites. If you didn’t suck up to them you were definitely an outcast. Those that were the favorite never got in trouble for anything and it was frustrating no matter how hard you’d work you’d be the one in trouble for petty stuff. I would not recommend this place to anyone unless you like to suck up to management.

Pros

Benefits were good, but you can find those elsewhere

Cons

Everything else!

Good Starting Job

I would recommend this job to people that can stay on there feet for long periods of time and likes to talk to others. This job taught me good customer service and how to respect others even when they are wrong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cash Wise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Cash Wise with