Cashback Loans Employee Reviews in Inland Empire, CA

A good place for people who like to learn and keep busy
Teller (Current Employee) –  Inland Empire, CAJune 2, 2017
A typical day involves helping customers with various services like underwriting loans and helping solve customers financial problems. It can be very busy at times but thats a good thing because the day goes by very fast. You also learn a lot, at first it seemed like so much but management worked with me to feel comfortable. I like the fact that there is always something new to learn and something to do.

The hardest part of the job is helping angry customers, especially for things that are not our fault. The most enjoyable part is helping customers who are thankful that we can help them.
The management is OK, i like my co-workers more than management, for the most part the culture is about working together. It looks like there is opportunity for advancement although I have not been here long enough to know. I also like that they have scheduling flexibility, I can go to school and they work with me to get my 40 hours, my last job would not do that. Overall I would say its a good place to work, especially for people who like to be busy.
Pros
small fun contests, team spirit, flexible schedules
Cons
none really
Worst place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Inland Empire, CASeptember 17, 2016
If you want to feel under appreciated and want to work in an environment where favoritism flourishes then this is the job for you. Like other reviews, you do not have a voice in this company. The only good thing to say is they work well with your schedule, at least the location I worked with. Other than that, you get in trouble for every little thing and they will find something negative and use it against you if they don't like you. You're not allowed to have an opinion here. This company does not care about its employees and only listens to upper management who only listens to the people that they favor. Pay is not enough for the amount of work that is expected.
Unnecessarily stressful, nepotism at its finest, horrible pay, horribly incompetent management.
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Inland empireApril 27, 2015
This is one of the worst jobs I have ever had. I cannot speak for other store locations but the location I'm talking about is and has been horribly managed for the longest time. The turnover rate is high people get fired for the silliest things, they get wrongly accused of things and they are held responsible for mistakes that were not theirs in the first place. People are not properly trained by management and they are written up for things they cannot/should not be held responsible for because THEY WERE NOT PROPERLY TRAINED. Management absolutely takes no responsibility for anything. They do not realize that when the turnover rate is high and when employees are not performing the best they could that maybe PERHAPS that is a big reflection on management. Do not work here. Do not think this is some easy job. It is way more stressful than it needs to be due to the incompetency of management. This company highly underpays its employees and hires a lot of siblings or friends of current managers. Not surprisingly, no matter how under qualified they are, these siblings of management get away with everything and anything and are quickly moved up despite how little they know about the company or job. Oftentimes these new "managers" would have to rely on the help of tellers that had been working there a lot longer than they had been. Everything is micromanaged and any little mistake is jotted down and used against you. The message that you are dispensable is something that is pretty much the culture of this company. You wont get any recognition for anything good you do. The schedule  more... is completely unfair. The manager cannot manage to rotate the schedule fairly. Oftentimes the same people get the weekends off and don't get very many closing shifts while the rest are stuck with a bad schedule are are reprimanded for requesting days off frequently.  less
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
Working here