Cashback Loans Employee Reviews in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

not the greatest pay
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CASeptember 18, 2018
this job works if you live with your parents for free and dont go to school and dont want free time or weekends off, its an easy job to do at the end f the day but not somewhere to get stuck in
Work environment
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 20, 2018
It was a good job even though I wasn't there long enough. I was only there for about 4 months. I got along with everyone and we all balance job duties such as cleaning.
Its a great place for a beginner to learn
Head Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730June 6, 2017
The job requires cash handleing to be done . Also collection calls, loan underwriting, sales, dmv transactions. It can be a lot to manage in one day. Its a great place to learn but it can become overwhelming.
Fast paced and fun place to work. You learn a lot!
Teller (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 24, 2017
Typical day is helping customers with their loans, doing courtesy calls, collection calls, doing transactions for customers. Some days are busier than others, busy days makes the day fly! Which is nice. They are very flexible working around my school schedule. We have fun contests to get us motivated. We also get extra cash for new title loans that get approved. I love how much I've learned since I started working here, I can use this stuff for my future.
Pros
Free lunches, fun place, lots to learn
Cons
None at the moment
Good company to work for.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 16, 2017
Cashback payday advance is a good company. I also enjoyed working there. Helping my customers and making sure they are getting the loans they need and to make sure they are happy before they leave.
High Burnout
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 9, 2016
Cashbak LLC is a good Company. Their practices regarding their loans make them the "Nice Guys" in the industry. But employees burnout quickly due to the high demand of their positions.

Communication between management and the front lines at times can be spotty. Rapid almost chaotic change can happen with little to no warning for critical processes.

Depending on position one can find themselves either swarmed during breaks or in utter isolation. The work place is very competitive and at times this leads to cold war like conditions between different departments.

Most positions have high employee turnover. Most hired do not last three months.
Not all these reviews are true Cashback can be a fun place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 29, 2015
Customers like to get a loan from us. The company is big on giving good customer service. I learned that if you do your best and do the right thing, you can move up in the company. I have had both good and bad district managers and that makes a big difference in my opinion, overall they want you to succeed and have fun doing it, they also care about you if you are a hard worker. The manager gets us Starbucks when we do a good job. I like my coworkers, we get along well. The hours and schedule can be tough sometimes but since we are open seven days a week there is a lot of flexibility and it's way better than my old restaurant job.
Pros
You get incentives when you win contests, you can grow in the company
Cons
Sometimes it gets too busy and it seems Iike not enough time to get everything done
Hostile work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 13, 2014
You don't have a voice at this company. Management are unsupervised and use unethical treatment towards its employees. They take advantage of their authority as a lot of people now do. They make up their own rules. They make real good accusations and get away with it. Previous coworker was accused of making up customers and taking money for her self, police was called. She was humiliated on the scene and accused unethically they basically gave her a really bad rapport. Several previous co workers from this company were terminated at will on a holiday. They noted down every single mistake i made to create a paper trail against me. They gave me the run around when I asked for my raise. They practiced conflict of interest. They were constantly on me they caused me a lot of stress I went to see a doctor and they referred me to see a therapist to discuss all the things they were happening to me at this company. Really terrible experience that's not even all. Not all management is the same but the ones that is are pretty messed up and corrupted.