Cashback Loans Employee Review

View all Cashback Loans reviews

Okay place to get cash handling/Customer Service experience
Teller (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 12, 2018
I’ve worked here for a couple years and I gained great experience with cash handling/Customer Service. One benefit working at my location was my coworkers since they make working there fun. Honestly I believe the owners don’t really care about their employees since their offices had some lights that are out,restroom/toilet issues and some desk are jacked up. While working there incentives went down which made work less fun and it sucks that they don’t base getting pay increases with your performance. You’ll first have to pass an exam.Growth is slow and minimal. Management does have favoritism like what others commented. It also sucks that when they hire new people and they so call have experience already they start out with higher pay yet they’ll still have to go through the same training. It’s kinda unfair for those that were there longer and yet they get almost the same pay. But that’s how businesses run unfortunately. For what you do there,I totally believe that your not getting paid enough and if you don’t believe me see it for yourself. But overall great place to start to gain cash handling experience!
Pros
Had awesome coworkers, some incentives were okay
Cons
Incentives keep changing, no fix schedule

Other Cashback Loans Employee Reviews

great learning experience to take into the future
Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 9, 2019
learned a lot but did not think the pay was enough for the positions.

workplace was good, co workers very friendly workplace very organized. the hardest part of the job was that there were too many tasks to attend to , a little stressful and not enough pay
You will definitely feel unappreciated and underpaid!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 13, 2018
From the intial hiring process I was guaranteed there would be career advancements - which was a lie. Another disheartening thing I learned was in order to get a raise -max $1.00, each employee is tested. The test itself is reworded as if it were a college exam when the materials used to study are made for junior high students. As the company is looking to “innovate” and change its ways but instead ends up disenfranchising it’s employees by stripping incentives, and cutting back hours. IN addition management constantly complained for not attaining certain goals while not giving the staff proper tools in order to excecute. For the amount of heavy compliance tellers are pressured to follow, keeping up to date with new polices and the amount of services the company provides a teller is completely under compensated!
Cons
Overall company doesn’t really show it cares for its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cashback Loans. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8