Cashback Loans Employee Review

View all Cashback Loans reviews

Fun Work Place, Poor Management
Teller (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 14, 2018
I worked for Cashback for quite sometime, and I can say that i gained a great experience with cash handling and customer service. One of the benefits of my job was working with my coworkers. They made working there a lot more fun. Extremely poor management skills. Management does have favoritism!! Like other people have said it does suck that they hire other people starting at a higher pay rate but yet they go through the same training everyone else does. Pay increases were not given based upon your performance, but instead you had to take multiple tests and pass them all in order to receive a quarter raise which honestly isn't even worth it for all the work you do there as a teller . Asking for days off made it difficult managers would make a big deal asking for certain days of the month off. You weren't guaranteed vacation time off either.Overall management was super unprofessional,shady, childish, and petty.They act like they own the place, make one small mistake and its the END of the world for them, but when they make a mistake its not an issue or ever addressed. Besides the new skills and knowledge i gained from working at cashback, the most enjoyable part of my job was mainly my co workers. They made being there a lot more enjoyable. Overall great place to gain cash handling and customer service experience.
Pros
Great co workers, Somewhat incentives
Cons
Poor Management, Not paid enough, Favoritism

Other Cashback Loans Employee Reviews

great learning experience to take into the future
Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 9, 2019
learned a lot but did not think the pay was enough for the positions.

workplace was good, co workers very friendly workplace very organized. the hardest part of the job was that there were too many tasks to attend to , a little stressful and not enough pay
You will definitely feel unappreciated and underpaid!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 13, 2018
From the intial hiring process I was guaranteed there would be career advancements - which was a lie. Another disheartening thing I learned was in order to get a raise -max $1.00, each employee is tested. The test itself is reworded as if it were a college exam when the materials used to study are made for junior high students. As the company is looking to “innovate” and change its ways but instead ends up disenfranchising it’s employees by stripping incentives, and cutting back hours. IN addition management constantly complained for not attaining certain goals while not giving the staff proper tools in order to excecute. For the amount of heavy compliance tellers are pressured to follow, keeping up to date with new polices and the amount of services the company provides a teller is completely under compensated!
Cons
Overall company doesn’t really show it cares for its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cashback Loans. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8