Cashback Loans Employee Review

View all Cashback Loans reviews

Same as all the other reviews
Teller (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2015
EVERY SINGLE NEGATIVE REVIEW WRITTEN HERE IS CORRECT. When you work for this company you're basically a slave because for everything you do you're completely UNDERPAID. People get preferences over others, they get all weekends off and get to go home early, I was given the run around about a raise, I kept hearing that "HR was still working on it" and everyone in this company for the most part has a bad attitude. Listen to the previous employees reviews of this company, I wish I would have seen this before wasting a year slaving away.
Pros
$50 incentives for title loans
Cons
everything else

Other Cashback Loans Employee Reviews

great learning experience to take into the future
Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 9, 2019
learned a lot but did not think the pay was enough for the positions.

workplace was good, co workers very friendly workplace very organized. the hardest part of the job was that there were too many tasks to attend to , a little stressful and not enough pay
You will definitely feel unappreciated and underpaid!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 13, 2018
From the intial hiring process I was guaranteed there would be career advancements - which was a lie. Another disheartening thing I learned was in order to get a raise -max $1.00, each employee is tested. The test itself is reworded as if it were a college exam when the materials used to study are made for junior high students. As the company is looking to “innovate” and change its ways but instead ends up disenfranchising it’s employees by stripping incentives, and cutting back hours. IN addition management constantly complained for not attaining certain goals while not giving the staff proper tools in order to excecute. For the amount of heavy compliance tellers are pressured to follow, keeping up to date with new polices and the amount of services the company provides a teller is completely under compensated!
Cons
Overall company doesn’t really show it cares for its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cashback Loans. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8