Cashback Loans Employee Review

View all Cashback Loans reviews

Hostile work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMarch 13, 2014
You don't have a voice at this company. Management are unsupervised and use unethical treatment towards its employees. They take advantage of their authority as a lot of people now do. They make up their own rules. They make real good accusations and get away with it. Previous coworker was accused of making up customers and taking money for her self, police was called. She was humiliated on the scene and accused unethically they basically gave her a really bad rapport. Several previous co workers from this company were terminated at will on a holiday. They noted down every single mistake i made to create a paper trail against me. They gave me the run around when I asked for my raise. They practiced conflict of interest. They were constantly on me they caused me a lot of stress I went to see a doctor and they referred me to see a therapist to discuss all the things they were happening to me at this company. Really terrible experience that's not even all. Not all management is the same but the ones that is are pretty messed up and corrupted.

Other Cashback Loans Employee Reviews

great learning experience to take into the future
Representative (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 9, 2019
learned a lot but did not think the pay was enough for the positions.

workplace was good, co workers very friendly workplace very organized. the hardest part of the job was that there were too many tasks to attend to , a little stressful and not enough pay
You will definitely feel unappreciated and underpaid!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 13, 2018
From the intial hiring process I was guaranteed there would be career advancements - which was a lie. Another disheartening thing I learned was in order to get a raise -max $1.00, each employee is tested. The test itself is reworded as if it were a college exam when the materials used to study are made for junior high students. As the company is looking to “innovate” and change its ways but instead ends up disenfranchising it’s employees by stripping incentives, and cutting back hours. IN addition management constantly complained for not attaining certain goals while not giving the staff proper tools in order to excecute. For the amount of heavy compliance tellers are pressured to follow, keeping up to date with new polices and the amount of services the company provides a teller is completely under compensated!
Cons
Overall company doesn’t really show it cares for its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cashback Loans. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8