CashCall Inc. Employee Reviews

Customer Service
Collection Representative (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAAugust 24, 2018
Call customers to welcome them to Cashcall. Verify demographics, go over the payments, due date, interest rate, apr. Provide the customer all the information regarding the loan.
Happy and fun
Staff Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 3, 2018
Cash call was a competitive and challenging and provide a excellent salary range with great benefits that depended on your work performance. great compensation
Pros
good pay
Cons
work hours
Structured Place to work.
Loan Servicing Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAJuly 19, 2018
Cashcall has developed into a cool place to work. I experienced multiple transitions so to have seen the growth made me trust the direction it was headed.
Pros
Fairness
Cons
too many coachings.
Great company
Collector (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 22, 2018
Great company to work for , management good. Good benefits , sick and vacation time. Enjoyed my time there. Would work there again if I did not move cities
Do not work here
Loan Agent/Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAMay 17, 2018
I work here for about 7 months as a Loan officer. Work environment was hostile and cut throat, management did not care for their employees if they could not produce the sales. Employees viciously compete with each other and often steal each other clients.
Pros
money can be good if you can make the sales
Cons
management, lack of benefits, work environment
Low Employee Morale
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMay 14, 2018
They don't care about their employees. If you faint or pass out while at work and leave by ambulance you are penalized with an "occurrence." If your both of your parents die in the same year, you are not covered to attend both funeral services. Sad. Horrible company to work for.
Pros
Cons
Occurrences, occurences, occurences
A good place to be if you have many licenses
SENIOR LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 21, 2018
I would actually go back to this place. I would not recommend if you only have one or two licenses though as you will sit a long time in between incoming calls.
Pros
massive free high quality food
Cons
You can't take a day off on a good month without affecting commissions
Credit Card Collection Counsel (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAMarch 20, 2018
Great place to work and the pay was good and management treated you good, benefits were great and the job culture was fun .I really enjoy working for cashcal.
Pros
Over work
Cons
Good money
fast paced enviorment
Payment Processor Servicing Depart (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Typical day at CashCall was posting many paymets manually. Remote Deposit through different banks. Management was very strict not easy to communicate with. Hardest part of job was having to deal with angry customers that came and made payments
benefits
Cons
no bonus
Closed doors and closed advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 25, 2018
I was brought on as a floor agent with the promise of being placed in a supervisory role when it was available, in about 1-2 months. This never occurred and I was continuously baited with the possibility of promotion.
Pros
Decent schedule and average pay
Cons
Lack of opportunity
recview
Loan Counselor / Collector II / Skip Analyst (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 3, 2018
it a ok place to work i never had any issues ... i just like more growth and there not alot of opportunities in my current department i like the people there .
Stress trickles down from directors to non mangement employees
I do everything and every schedule (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CADecember 7, 2017
If you think you will be hired for one job you apply you can forget it The turn over rate is so horrible, that they transfer customer service reps to collections and vice versa. This company is not nearly what it was 5 years ago. So many law suits, which some are still pending. Profolio is dimishing and so much good talent left for broader herizons. Front end manager is a glorified customer service rep from Wells Fargo! She has no management skills what so ever. But loves to be brown nosed !!!
Pros
None, they give leftover lunches from mortgage division
Cons
Some overtime, but recently cut
loved
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAOctober 31, 2017
it was awesome working at cashcall I wish I didn't relocate. there was room to grow & I was learning so much there that I wouldn't learn some place else.
Pros
supervisor and manager were great
Cons
co workers were clicky
Long Hours
Collector (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CASeptember 28, 2017
Although i am grateful for the opportunity at Cashcall I feel like i lacked a balance in my work and personal life. This employer is good for single people without kids or pets.
Fast pace
Collection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 6, 2017
They pay well and reward hard work.
There are different types of compensation, there are lawsuits affecting production so things are slow now the future is a bit up in the air
Pros
Health care
Great lunch room . Nice recreation area with internet access and vending machines
Loan Agent (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work . Face paced environment with a great leadership. I like the help that is offered and it helped grow my financial back round and education .
Productive company
Collector II (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 21, 2017
My experience with Cashcall was very enlightening. I learned a lot with this company and wouldn't trade my experience for anything. I received top notch training
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Couldn't clock in 1 minute late
Great for the work driven, not so great for those with a Life.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 16, 2017
A typical day at work, watch what you said, don't say anything, say it right, don't talk to anyone, speak only on the phones, get it done quickly, take your time, but not too much, help the customer, but don't be too helpful. We learned that what was taught at training was not what we needed on the floor. Management well management needs training... Workplace culture, see above. Hardest part of job, understanding the job. Most enjoyable part of the job, Pie throwing. This is not a negative review, it is a true and accurate statement of this individuals job experience.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Mandatory Overtime, 100 hour work weeks w/Free Lunches
supervisors micromanage you all the time 24/7
Collector 2 / Skip Tracer (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 22, 2017
No job security at all.... Work at you own risk. You have to been on your toes for everything. Constantly being monitor. Daily couching about you calls.
Pros
overtime and health care
Cons
You cant be late at all, you cant call off end of month instant termination. couching for everything you do. stress!!
Great benefits for employees
Shipping Servicing Manager (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMarch 14, 2017
There was monthly company sponsored lunches and activities. There were company incentives to excel in production. Hard work was recognized and promotions were given.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CashCall Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about