Cashman Equipment Co. Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Can not complain about cashman
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 15, 2019
If i could do it all over again i would that's how much i enjoyed coming to work. Even working grave yard was awesome .. Management was always so understanding
VERY Bad Management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVApril 12, 2019
I will admit, i loved my job, loved the people i worked with, worked graveyard in the warehouse. However, they hired a new Warehouse Manager and she is the worse type of person you could possibly have. She started cleaning house of all the high paid employees. The guys who have been there a long time. There company policy pertaining to infractions at work is, warning, write up and termination. This manager just terminates for the stupidest things.. They had a female forklift driver who ran someone over with the forklift and she was only suspended and returned to work, i myself ran into a pole by accident and was fired the next day, never had and prior accidents. I had just had my review and my shift supervisor rated me above average and considered me to be extremely trustworthy. They never took that into consideration. They never talked to me or asked my any questions.

It use to be a great company to work for with the old management, but not anymore, I was told by a few friends that work there that they hire noobs now and immediately make them supervising leads with no experience, because they are her drones and will rat on you or take videos of you with there phones, post them on the company web page and get you fired the next day.
Pros
Comradery between co-workers
Cons
Bad Management
Poor leads and management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVFebruary 21, 2019
Management has favoritism and loves to gossip. Working here is draining my co-workers are always bringing personal problems to work. Some people hide their narcissistic abuse behind years with this company so they get away with disgusting behaviour and for some reason they love being in your personal life excuse me i get paid to do my job not be your friend or make you phonies my family. Last but not least management needs a reality check you are not all that and you can use an attitude adjustment. Don't work here you can do so much better.
Pros
Clocking out after work
Cons
Management sucks phony workplace
Not Employee driven
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 24, 2018
Management overlooks what the exact problems are throughout the Company. Don't give reasonable wage increases for an employee that goes above and beyond.
Great Co Workers and fun job!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Elko, NVOctober 24, 2014
Great 8-5 job. Almost always around positive people. It provides a great opportunity to experience and learn about teamwork! Management has been rocky as they are going through a change but otherwise its very good. The job could be stressful when very busy but it was never extremely difficult. Being around people who had fun and could work consistently really made this job great!
Pros
Employee rewards and lunches from time to time
Cons
Management change
Extremely fast paced environment
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Elko, NVMay 15, 2014
Picking and packing orders was fun. Management was up and down, not consistent and playing favorites
Pros
Always having barbecues for incentive
Cons
Not always sure what management team wanted, as we got different instructions from different members of leadership team
diverse place to work with lots to learn
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Elko, NVJuly 22, 2012
Fast paced environment, with many areas to train in. Various friendly co-workers and the day mainly revolves around proper time management and physical labor.
Pros
barbeques and friendly environment
Cons
not enough recognition and planning