Cashman Equipment Co. Employee Review

View all Cashman Equipment Co. reviews

VERY Bad Management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVApril 12, 2019
I will admit, i loved my job, loved the people i worked with, worked graveyard in the warehouse. However, they hired a new Warehouse Manager and she is the worse type of person you could possibly have. She started cleaning house of all the high paid employees. The guys who have been there a long time. There company policy pertaining to infractions at work is, warning, write up and termination. This manager just terminates for the stupidest things.. They had a female forklift driver who ran someone over with the forklift and she was only suspended and returned to work, i myself ran into a pole by accident and was fired the next day, never had and prior accidents. I had just had my review and my shift supervisor rated me above average and considered me to be extremely trustworthy. They never took that into consideration. They never talked to me or asked my any questions.

It use to be a great company to work for with the old management, but not anymore, I was told by a few friends that work there that they hire noobs now and immediately make them supervising leads with no experience, because they are her drones and will rat on you or take videos of you with there phones, post them on the company web page and get you fired the next day.
Pros
Comradery between co-workers
Cons
Bad Management

Other Cashman Equipment Co. Employee Reviews

Can not complain about cashman
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVAugust 15, 2019
If i could do it all over again i would that's how much i enjoyed coming to work. Even working grave yard was awesome .. Management was always so understanding
Great facilility with nice people
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 26, 2019
There is a strong culture of safety as it is a construction equipment dealer. The owner of the company demonstrates a passion for her employees, however that is not always the case on the manager level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cashman Equipment Co.. Our community is ready to answer.