Cass Regional Medical Center Employee Review

View all Cass Regional Medical Center reviews

busy
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOAugust 1, 2012
great job with interesting events always happening. new and exciting challenges each day great people to work with
Pros
home like environment
Cons
clicks

Other Cass Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Friendly collaborative work atmosphere with small community connections
Contract Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOFebruary 17, 2018
Fantastic department management
Always learning something new
Caring and Compassionate Surgeons
Great getting to know the patients and not be on strict schedule
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
My position is PRN only
Fast paced, hard work, good people and good times!
Central Mail Clerk (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOFebruary 5, 2018
The days would fly by there was always something to be done. I learned to work hard and learned time management skills along with a few other tricks along the way. Most of the management was great the others were good also just more monotone and right down to business. The work place culture was amazing there are all sorts of people that make up a great team! The hardest part to the job was learning all the names and faces that you see on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of the job and the part I will always remember and miss is the family because it was not just a company it was a family I will never forget!
Pros
Discounts
Cons
The food in the lunch room... sorry not sorry