Castforce, Inc.

Castforce, Inc. Employee Reviews with Jobs

United States44 reviews

Good part time work

I enjoy the Flexible schedule and schedule my time within the deadline timeframe. The job also offers variing work hours and employees work Independently.

Pros

Variety

Cons

Some projects pay low

New Portal does not work in every store - Hard to Communicate

Been to at least 4 stores and was unable to get service to their portal. This company relies on GPS to track you so you can check in and get the work done. However, if it doesn't work you are wasting time because the paperwork they ask you to print before visiting the store is different than what is in the portal. When their company was Castforce it ran more smoothly only difference was we had to upload pictures rather than taking them right from our phone. Another big factor as to why I decided to leave this company is either they don't call you back promptly or you cannot get in touch with anyone because it either goes to voicemail or the mailbox is full. There is no general phone number with CAST either like there was with Castforce (at least it is not listed on their portal). Be cautious about this company.

Pros

Cons

Bad communication (especially when in store), bad work ethic, not very professional

the truth

This company should shut its doors because when you complain. They don't like you for it. There QC department is quite questionable. Stay local! Stay local! (12 hour days) (Not to trust this company) (Certain management is cool, but certain ones suck!) (Hardest part of this job is to make sure everything fits planogram and take picture exactly how they want it because they are nit picky! There was nothing about this job was enjoyable.

Pros

work is there

Cons

pay should be weekly not monthly

Bad place to get work

Company will not work with contractors, question too many problems with photos & will not pay on work done. Takes too long to pay, more than 30-120 days on fix payment projects, will not pay for travel, will not pay for hours worked, only 1 fix amount. There are better employers who pay hourly, who pay weekly, who pay for travel, who do w2 withholding, who offer benefits including 401k & work with you not against on not over expense you death with repeat unpaid store visits. Benefit independent contract only leave you open irs audit if you try take business deducts which can be denied for no reason other irs decision, from irs run court system.

Great place to work for.

I've only been working for a few months with Castforce, but so far it has been great. I can pick and choose which jobs I go out on and when I do them. The payout is only once a month, but the amount you can get from doing short and easy jobs is a great way for a full time student like me to make some extra income while going to school. Some jobs do take a while, but most of the time they are worth the extra cash. I'm hoping that the Skyline card given for the payouts won't be an issue in the future, like the reviews for the card say online. So far there have been no issues with it though, and I'm happy to work for Castforce.

Pros

Choose your own hours/jobs

Cons

Have to use Skyline card for payouts

Leave a review. Help people like you.

A day at work

My day for Castforce usually starts at 5am because I have and been allowed to take many projects that have a lot of driving involved. (But with the driving involved) my day goes smooth but of course it does come with a few bumps in the road like all jobs do. The management when I have called with a problem tries to handle the problem in a timely matter which helps make the day go along smoothly once again. When the paycheck I see it pays out in the end. I have meet many people in the course of my career and the ones at Castforce do seem to want to help you along to make your work experience go smooth.

Pros

Seeing different places

Cons

Once a month Paychecks

Great company to work for.

I've been working with Castforce for about 4 months now and all I can say is that I LOVE my job. The work and the reporting of projects is fairly easy to complete. My project managers have been awesome to work with. I have worked with other merchandising companies and Castforce is by far the best

Pros

Flexible Schedule

Cons

Payout is only once a month

Castforce is best.

I have been working for over fifty years as a merchandiser. Over those years I have worked for many companies.I have found Castforce ,is the best for in field and on line support.I have found the reporting system is best.They tell You how much you will be paid and when.They haven't missed a check yet.I just follow directions and the jobs are easy.The administrator 's are the best, very helpful.Keep up good work.

Pros

Lots of assignments if You want them.

Cons

Do not have direct deposit, Checks do arrive on time.

Company Rating/Review

I have worked with Castforce for 4 years and have had no measurable complaints. I say measurable only because there has been some waiting time on the phone while at store level due to high volume calls. This has greatly improved in the last year and their dashboard is very helpful and easy to use. If I need to contact management they are available and do return phone calls and emails. They have always paid on time and accurately. The jobs are flexible and work with my schedule and keep me active in my retirement time and the addition to my income is appreciated. The 'hardest part' of the job is finding time with the very busy store level management. I 'gotta' say it... I love Castforce.

Great Flexible Job For Student

I am a full-time student and Castforce has given me an opportunity to make a decent wage with the few hours a week I have left to actually commit to work. The job pays by the project as opposed to by the hour but if it was hourly it would probably average out to about 15 an hour. The job itself is pretty easy and mostly involves taking inventory,restocking inventory, and taking pictures. I would definitely recommend this job to anyone that either wants a very part time job or can only work a very part time job. (student or someone who already has a fulltime job). The only downside is it pays once a month on the 3rd friday. However because it pays in this manner the one check is substantial. Not recommended as a full time pay the bills kinda job but definitely the best part time flexible supplemental income job around.

Pros

Flexible schedule, high rate of pay to work done ratio

Cons

only pays out once a month, part-time only except during major holidays

Great Company

I have worked for this company for over two years. The contacts I report to are excellent and friendly. They have always paid on time and if there are ever any issues with reporting, they are communicated quickly and fairly. The specifications are clear. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good merchandising company.

Best Kept Secret in the business!

The administrators are awesome to work with. Available at any time. Work doesn't appear to be high paying but the key is multiple jobs in an area. I Consistantly make 2 to 3 hundred every day I work for CASTFORCE. No milage but who needs it with those results A typical day is 27 stores in on city at 10 to 15 dollars a store, you do the math.

Pros

Set your own schedule and do it on your own time!

Cons

The Maximum radius is only 150 miles

Easy, enjoyable company to work for.

I enjoy working for Castforce. I have worked for them for years and this job fits my life style. Management is willing to work with you on both pay and hours. . If you are looking for a full time job doing projects this is not the job for you, BUT if you are looking for some good extra money this is the job for you. I hope to work for them for many more years.

Pros

Flexibility

A great place to work and grow!!!!!!!!

I have worked for Castforce since 2008 and I have watched them grow to a great company. Like any other company they had their growing problems, but it was corrected. Their staff and Management are one of the best in the nation. If you accept a job and read the instruction and take photos and get the in on time, you have no problem. Now they have contracts Adm person that you can go to for help. They have improved their web site and runs faster, they employ over 6,000 though out the U.S. .People who put negative reports on companies have either been fired, don't understand company polices or just want to cause trouble. I'm still employed with them and will be with them until I;m not able to work.!

Pros

Extra work

Cons

none that i can think of

It's Whatever YOU Make Of It!

Solid company that pays "on time"..."Everytime". I have done over 600+ projects over the past 3 years and have never not been paid on time. I read some of the negative reviews and chuckle. the payout date is stated in each project offer. If it is too far out in the future...don't accept the project. My experience has been good. My advice is do the job on time and correctly. If you do that you won't have any issues with them.

Pros

Pays on time...everytime! You choose the assignments, they are not forced on you. You make your own schedule within the deadline.

Cons

Work can be inconsistent. Heavy some months, light some months.

This company is okay to work for.

I have worked for Castforce for About one year now.initially there were alot of issues all around to do with management and the work. we now have Contract Administrators.I have no issues with mine at all.the issues I see have to do with Quality Control and or Compliance.if you take pictures and they are not up to there standards you are expected to go back to a store to redo the work and retake pictures. you are given only 48 hours to do this and expected to have this done by 10:00 AM on a given day which is hard if the store or stores is an hour or so away.and if you don't get this done by that time you are threatened with not getting paid for correcting the problems, them restaffing the project to someone else, you not getting paid for anything, and them not giving you anymore work.the people in these 2 departments come off as being very rude and insensitive.I feel the time period for the projects is short instead of one week it should be 2 weeks long. and yes getting paid once a month to me is not right. all companies in this type of work pay every week or every other week.and I also think they should pay more on these projects as well, very hard when you have to pay for gas, repairs, car payments and car insurance.I would really like to see these problems changed and or modified. but I do like working for this company and only for the fact that I have an excellent Contract Administrator who is the only person that I have any contact with.he has been very helpful and understanding.

I like that you can choose projects

Have been working for them 3 years. Projects vary, some pay fairly others do not equal pay. Payment can take up to 6 weeks, would be nice to have a 4 week window. Have always been paid on time, they are always helpful with questions.

A great place to work!!

I have worked as an independent contractor for CAST/Castforce for 8 years. The staff has always been easy to deal with and gives straight answers. I have found some of the most compassionate, caring people working for them. I have also never found a job that was under estimated re: time allocation. The assignments are laid out and anyone who can follow instructions should have no problem completing the assignments. As far as payment is concerned .... I have always been paid for every job I ever took on for this company .... and, the time period for payment has always been completely spelled out in clear English. This is a good company to work for and as long as you do what is asked of you, there are no problems. I would recommend them to anyone who asks me.

Pros

Your on your own ... no one bothers you ... you are your own boss.

Cons

As an independent contractor, no benefits!

Projects well explained and paperwork easy to understand

I've worked for Castforce now for just about a year and have been mostly happy with them. Initially there were lots of phone problems (you'd wait on hold forever and then get cut off when you were next in line to talk to someone) but they got that fixed, and now all seems to be working well. I've been a merchandiser/auditor for 5+ years and have worked for many different companies. Castforce doesn't have a lot of work in my area but whenever they do I'm quick to sign up for it. I've never had any problems getting paid for my work and payroll is processed monthly on a Visa paycard which is fine with me. I've done projects in CVS, Walmart, Office Depot, gas stations, Target and many more. You can choose what jobs you want and not accept those that you don't. I only wish they had more work in my area but I'm in a smaller town in Kentucky and there's not much here.

Pros

Pick the projects you want to work on

Cons

None I can think of

Fun place to work for~!

I have 18 plus years experience as a retail merchandiser and loved my job. When the company I worked for closed its doors, I found this job with CASTFORCE last October and have been working as a independent contractor ever since. Pay is always on time, like clockwork. Work is very steady, and up till now, pay has been very fair. I LOVE working for Castforce. I have a very helpful and considerate admin. person , Nina. . She helps me get the best work/pay possible, so it makes the travel, worth my while. Honestly, this place has everything you need to be a successful IC.

Pros

Independent contracting speaks for itself

Cons

Pay needs to be twice a month, instead of once a month.

Great place for independent contractors

I enjoy working for Castforce and I have a well informed, helpful Contract Administrator. I receive an email as soon as a job gets posted or sometimes a call from my administrator. I can take as much or as little work as I want. All specifications and paperwork are on the site and easily accessible, questions are encouraged and answered in a timely manner. Overall I am pleased with the company and the employees I have worked with.

Pros

Having the freedom to select dates for jobs, quick responses, good lead time.

Cons

None at this point.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castforce, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Castforce, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?