Casting Networks

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Rare opportunitity working and learning on a professional Film production.

Fun job working on film and television sets with some of the biggest stars in the world. This is also a great opportunity for hands on training on a professional film and TV production.

Pros

Free lunch and our union (SAG-AFTRA) insures that we are compensated for everything.

Cons

Not consistent.

Fun workplace with many exciting opportunities

Typical day here is dependent on the role that is booked through the company. Your success here is reliant upon how much you put into it. You must be very self-driven! I loved all the TV/Film projects I've worked on here!

Great if you're trying to get into the acting Business.

It's not a steady "job," no. All of the work you do, you must apply for yourself unless you have an agent. It's more of an on-call business than a 9-5 work schedule. Although, the rate is typically $88/8hrs, and depending on the job you apply for you can get paid more or less. I really enjoy it, I just need a more steady income to save up for college.

Pros

Free lunch, you make a lot of connections, you get to see celebrities, it pays well for the minimal work you do

Cons

you spend a lot of time waiting, not a steady income, no guarantee you'll get a job

Casting Networks

I have been working with Casting Networks for many years now as an Actress. Casting Networks acts like a headhunter for freelance actors. Therefore when I work through a Casting Networks lead, I am essentially working as a freelance Actress. There is no job security in the entertainment industry for freelancers, compensation is in line with Union contracts for SAG-AFTRA.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Casting Networks. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4