Castle Group Employee Reviews

Be careful
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 15, 2019
Get everything in writing. The property managers lie. The company also uses "site specific" to change their policies. There is a total lack of concern for your health snd safety.
Have to know connections
Resident Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLJanuary 22, 2019
Castle Group is an overall great company, however, depending on the position you are in, you will be walked over as some others prioritize other employees.
Management Staff is not at all(!) what they claim to be!!
Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 19, 2019
It didn't take long to realize I was working for a company that 1) her so called "team" didn't respect nor appreciate me 2) didn't take my opinion into account 3) didn't care I was disrespected 4) didn't care I was working under stress because of another employee's negative attitude. I'm so glad I don't waste my valuable time working for a company that completely ignores my concerns!!
Pros
Nice residents.
Cons
No lunch break. Negative attitude.
A good starting point
Covenants Coordinator (Code Enforcement Officer) (Former Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 1, 2019
The personal and work is mixed even if you try to block it. The job is very easy but the requests are unending and expectations are unrealistic. However it is a good company to start gaining property management experience due to the managers having so much personal experience in the industry.
Pros
The Staff
Cons
Short breaks at my location
Live in a Condo? Your Security
excellent customer service (Former Employee) –  5757 collins aveJanuary 1, 2019
On paper, it may sound like a cushy job. A condo is a relatively safe and low-risk property, and all officers are required to do are register incoming vehicles, conduct regular patrols, and monitor CCTV cameras in the guardhouse.

But in fact, the small and cramped guardhouse may just be the safest place in the condo. Outside those four walls, it’s a jungle out there.

Officers are at the beck and call of the hundreds of residents and their properties’ managing agents, even if many of the duties that they are expected to fulfil are not officially part of their job scope. They double up as conflict mediators, technicians, electricians and even cleaners at times.
Property Manager On-Site (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 28, 2018
Castle Group is a great place to work very family oriented. Gives opportunities to grow. Would definitely recommend this company to any friends and relatives.
Company supports its employees
Community Association Manager (Current Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FLDecember 9, 2018
Company supports its employees. Supports work/life balance. Two weeks vacation plus personal time off. Company has small market share in Central Florida.
Excellent Experience
Executive Vice President (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 4, 2018
Castle Group offers the Royal Service to not only its end user, but to their team members. I have been so pleased with the way they conduct business in the utmost professional, respectful way. I do not intend to leave this company and am happy to say I am part of Castle's Kingdom!
Pros
Supportive structure, modern office, great location, growing company
good
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaNovember 11, 2018
hard work dealing with negative people over and over and over, need to be self reliant on order to get anything done. work life balance is hard always working after hours.
Good Team
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 6, 2018
Good place to work with a good management and upper management team. They support their employees and invest in thier future with the company A lot of growth potential.

Want to know more about Castle Group?

Ask a question
Work Experience
Resident Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Plantation, FLNovember 5, 2018
Working at Castle Group was great at first. Some changes took place and I was pushed into my new position and the proper training lacked which cause me to fail. The company overall is great but once you get on someones bad side they give they treat you differently.
Pros
Big lunch room, outside sitting, company events and lunches
Cons
short breaks, no proper training
Teamwork
Administrative Assistant /Account Payable (Current Employee) –  Weston, FL 33331October 22, 2018
Every morning we all get together and discuss our daily duties and motivate each other to do great. Also, we take the time to celebrate someone through the week.
Pros
Celebrations
Great company to work for.
Chief Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  MiamiOctober 22, 2018
I enjoy the fast paced aspect of my job, it keeps me on my toes. Have learned through out the years to communicate with different people/characters on a daily basis and have lots of patience.
productivity my main objective
Chief Engineer (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 16, 2018
a team of productive workers that embodies customer service by by going above and beyond to meet needs of our residents and guest and also brings positive change.
Learn Management Skills and enjoyed working with the Staff.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLSeptember 26, 2018
Learn Management Skills and enjoyed working with the Staff. The workload was pretty heavy but I enjoyed being busy. The property manager on site was great to work with and was a great teacher.
Pros
Fasted paced environment and great working environment.
Cons
Salary was a little low and benefits were not available.
Es una empresa que me dió oportunidad de cambios de.posicion pero por mi esfuerzo e interés, su ritmo es rutinario, y con pocas perspectivas..aún así
Housekeeper (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 22, 2018
Mi evaluación es buena pues , a mi en lo.personal me enseñó a tener experiencia en el trabajo , te da la posibilidad de tener rapidez y tener comunicación directa con los Guest, y calidad.. .
Pros
Me dieron.la.posibilidad de trabajo
Cons
No tienen las mismas consideraciones con todos
Not a great experience
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I did not have a great experience with this company, they overworked me (6-7 days a week), they did not let me have days off (only when i called out sick- even then it was an issue), they would become very rude and unprofessional if you did not bend to their will, and overall very inconsiderate. I also did not get a lunch break.
Pros
getting paid, my coworkers
Cons
overworking, inconsideration, unprofessional, no breaks
Decent place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 6, 2018
Worked in a tower building and hardest part was dealing with irrate and rude homeowners. Salaries are not really high and there is high turnover. There
Pros
Free insurance for a single person
Cons
Salaries are very low
Nice work environment.
Concierge/ Front desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 18, 2018
I must say I love where I work. I only have one problem, which is the salary. I don’t feel like concierge and house keeping should be paid the same when the Work load is not the same.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Salary
Data driven company in a people skills business
Community Association Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm and Deray beachJuly 26, 2018
Most of the days are spent solving resident problems and running a business with a $1.5 to $2.5M budget. Management from Castle is data driven and most boards and properties are looking for superior people skills and problem resolution skills. The hardest part of the job is trying to keep up with all of the detailed planning and reporting requirements internal to the company. The most enjoyable part is to have great relations with the residents and to run the property so that any complaints or issues are minimized and you enhance the satisfaction of the people who live in the property you manage.
Pros
professional, good life balance ideals
Cons
Internal paperwork volume versus staffing on site, gerneral supervision and support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Castle Group. Our community is ready to answer.