Castle Metals Employee Reviews for Operations Coordinator

Constantly worried about losing your job.
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI 53546May 23, 2018
Castle is a very good place to work, if you are in th managements pocket. If you are not, look out! I was broadsided with my departure of my job, because of business decline. Which made no sense since I knew the sales to profit and loss. Castle wanted to save on bonuses that were to be paid out for on time deliveries and by eliminating my position, it did that in less than a week.
Castle is by far one of the most backwards companies I've ever worked for. If you do well and actually produce, you will be let go. They keep the slow, bad attitudes, and over all lazy employees to maintain a below threshold on time delivery now. It's sad.
I do not recommend this company at all, it opened their Janesville facility to receive tax write offs and will most likely will close this facility within the next few years. The management team will bold face lie to you, say one thing and do another.
Pros
Decent pay, benefits, hours.
Cons
Management, laziness, and overall bad working atmosphere
Worldwide Distributor
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 5, 2015
Castle Metals is a wonderful place to work for. They help their employees grow and challenge them to be great. I have enjoyed my experience with the company.
Pros
Team atmosphere - We build each other up