Catalyst Prep Employee Reviews

Amazing company, wonderful colleagues
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 26, 2017
I love working at Catalyst! Management is very supportive and always willing to answer questions and help me maximize my potential at the company. The culture is great -- relaxed, yet fast-paced and my colleagues are friendly and helpful. The company is growing and it's a really exciting time to be a part of it all.
Best SAT company
SAT / ACT Tutor (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 21, 2017
Catalyst prep is a wonderful company to work for. Best SAT / ACT prep curriculum around! The company is great to their employees and you can make your own schedule.
Director of School Partnerships (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAApril 21, 2015
A good company to work for but the traveling all across California was a problem after a while. I have no further complaints about them.
Innovative concept and higly intelligent,academically savvy peers
Director of School Partnerships (Former Employee) –  DC Metro RegionDecember 3, 2014
The most enjoyable aspect of my previous job with Catalyst Prep was the relationship building and networking aspect of it. There was never a dull day and I loved the challenge. My co-workers were all great and my immediate manager was very business savvy. However, the owner of the company did not place many opportunities in place for growth.
Pros
challenging, rewarding, stimulating
Cons
no advancement opportunities, poor management