Caterpillar Clubhouse Employee Reviews

Workplace
Director (Current Employee) –  Knightstown, INAugust 28, 2017
Although I enjoyed my job at Caterpillar Clubhouse, there was no opportunity for upward mobility. I was at the top of my game, with no benefits or paid vacation and/or personal days.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No benefits or days off
Good job with good benefits
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Franklin, INJune 4, 2017
Good job to have with great benefits. It is a tobacco free campus and has a great 401k policy. The management is good to employees and make it fun to work for.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Better vacation policy
Stressful
Teacher/ Teachers Aid (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, VAMay 24, 2017
Things are not fair. People have fav. Lots of drama filled environment. It's always job you stay on edge about and it's so stressful. They pay sucks for what we do.
Productive and fun workplace
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, VAMarch 21, 2017
The babies will keep you busy, but it was a great experience to have. I learned so much from a variety of babies. I now know that all babies are not the same, how to check a baby's temperature, different signs and symptoms that one baby shows during illness from another baby, how to properly change diapers and much more. The workplace was good. The hardest part of the job is when every baby decides to cry, fuss, or wine and you have to figure out how to calm them down without panicking and you just have to remain calm no matter what. I really enjoyed working with the babies they're fascinating at times and I really enjoyed watching them grow and develop as I worked with them.
Wasnt a pleasnt experience. Management prided jerself on " telling peiple how she feels and proud to be "straight up" with what she says!
Child Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rustburg, VAOctober 5, 2016
Wasn't a pleasant experience. Worked in Rustburg Va for a day and a half.Employer started screaming at me that she wanted me in the floor at eye level. When I told her I had a torn meniscus and degenerative disk disease and that I wasnt able to she screamed at me again and told me I was useless to her. I've never been discriminated against or shouted at like that because of my disability.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Management doesnt talk. She screams
Loved the kids
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAJune 1, 2016
I loved working with the children there. They would brighten my day for the most part but management could change a little
Nothing special
Director/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NDMay 26, 2016
The Caterpillar Clubhouse is definitely not the place to go to find quality Child Care in the Williston, ND area. I was so very thankful when a new job opportunity was offered to me.
Bad pay-easy job
Floater/Assistant Teacher-September (Current Employee) –  Springdale, ARFebruary 24, 2016
Easy job. Pay isn't very well-$8 an hour. Small school so everyone knows each other. Very laid back. The owner is very nice and will go our of her way to help any of her employees.
Great kids, great experience, horrible staff, little to no benefits.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Madison HeightsOctober 25, 2015
Enjoyed my time at CCH a lot, but it is by no means a long time job, and that is why the employee turn-over rate is ridiculously high.
Clubhouse Review
Daycare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, IAAugust 16, 2015
Not many complaints! If you enjoy working with children its a great place to work. Most days it didnt even seem like work just because it was s enjoyable!
Hectic but enjoyable.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJuly 28, 2014
Good relationships between boss and coworkers.

Hectic, ever changing.

Overall good place to work.
Great work environment
Assist in planning daily activities (Current Employee) –  Baxter MNMay 21, 2014
I have enjoyed all of my hours of work for Caterpillar Clubhouse. It is a fun place to work.
not a good place to work
2year old teacher (Former Employee) –  homosassa,flApril 20, 2014
If you do not fit in they will not talk to you and treat you good. they try you out if they think that may like you and if you do not join their click then you are out.
Pros
i had my own class
Cons
bad management
Clean workplace
daycare assistant (Former Employee) –  LutherMarch 24, 2014
It is a really good place to work for It is clean and productive..
Pros
free lunches
Cons
pay rate
Not What You'd Expect From A Christian Daycare...
Daycare Worker, Facilities (Former Employee) –  Rustburg, VASeptember 16, 2013
It was great.... at first.
I absolutely LOVE working with kids, but this is not a great environment. I worked my butt off, doing everything by the book. However, I was one of the few that did. There was a lot of favoritism shown, a lot of yelling, a lot of talking behind the children's back, and the attitude from my co-workers were beyond bearable. Not to mention, the lady who actually ran it, was only there a few times in the three months I was there.
Pros
Working with the children
Cons
The lack of nurture