Cathedral Corporation

Working at Cathedral Corporation: 27 Reviews

United States27 reviews

timecompanymanagementworkgreatemployeejobday

Productive & Fun Workplace

Very much like a family that encouraged you to do well and took time out for recognizing success and of course birthdays. A very friendly atmosphere where people were willing to help even when they were overburden.

Pros

Friendly atmosphere & free food

Cons

Time clock

What is the best part of working at the company?The people who work there. Owners of the company. Type of community 's they bought and service they provided. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Another of paperwork. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Over all friendly.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy . The properties were in different locations.

Cathedral Corporation insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Terrible management

Deceitful and uncaring work environment. The majority of the staff is either incompetent or fears become discovered as frauds. Top management were blissfully unaware of day-to-day operations,

Calm place everyone is friendly

Love my job recommend working here job security is definetly key they offer overtime and still get out on time every day which is a plus in my book since i have children

Pros

Free cake every month

Cons

Quiet

Worst job

This company is no growth with them i was stuck at 11.50 for almost 3 years working terrible over time hours just to make 600 bucks no opportunity for advancement no pay management it sucks stay away from this people

Terrible

Mean spirited and manipulative management. Constant lying and deceptive behavior . Would never work there again. and would NOT recommend that anyone else work there.

Run!! Terrible Management

Bad management need reorganizeFew raises terrible work life balance Cold atmosphere extreme high turn over little appreciation very clickish high school atmosphere miserable work place

Miserable experience. Quit because I couldn't take being talked to like I'm a moron anymore.

Boss at the location doesn't really know what he's doing in a micro level, like how to run the machine, but has no problem talking to you as if he knows better. I was once having a problem and he stated I shouldn't be because the person on 1st shift wasn't having issue. As if machines don't break over time or like I was pretending. The building feels like a poorly maintained prison. I had heard it wasn't a great place to work but I had no idea how bad it would really be.

Pros

Easy, boring work

Cons

Even if you're an expert, you'll be treated like a child

Very outdated for the jobs they take on

I don’t really want to say what really goes on there for my personal reason for leaving . Apply there and you will find out quickly. Some great people still work there for unknown reasons and are worked to death. There are also people (2 people really) that should have been let go a long time ago since thirty are the main reason a few coworkers left. Very outdated systems and they can’t keep certain important people with roles to better the system to stay. This is all different from years ago when it was one of the best companies to work for in my opinion. No room for advancement because of employee choice. If you do try to advance to management they will make sure you fail because there is no training whatsoever in that place. Very sad to see what an amazing company has become.

Pros

The good managers are very flexible with your needs for personal time off.

Cons

Very poor company business decisions

The amount of support and appreciation i receive from the higher

I started with this company the 2 brothersAre the owners and myself and the secretaryWho has worked for one of the bosses to this date. They were very active in the day to dayChores., was very appreciative with all theirEmployees.

Pros

Anything you need to be successful time off, any problems you can go to them.

Terrible company to work for.

Dirty work environment, Lack of management, Lack of job task, Very long hours with little to do a lot of standing around. No communication between coworkers. Absolutely one of the worst company's to work for.

good place

nice place to work, good people to work with, there are some times u pull in long hours, work load was manageable, good vacation time , but hard to use.

Good place to work, good work culture

Sad to leave due to layoff/budget cuts. Enjoyed the job, autonomy, working conditions, location, hours. Nice people, clean office environment, other employees happy.

very productive

Working here has taught me how to learn how to do things independent and solving problems. company was very small and simple but fun place to work when your fresh out of school. great employees and positive attitudes.

Decent Benefits but VERY Stressful Environment

Coming to Cathedral Corporation was the worst decision of my life. The work environment is very stressful for everyone and the typical workday is who can play the blame game the best. Some of the Co Workers are great to work with (50%) and the other 50% are so miserable. Management is a huge mess and doesn't want to invest for anything new. No one wants to work together and improve the company. The equipment/software in this company is so outdated and is ready to fail at any moment. Management has been informed about this so many times but no one from management would like to make a decision at all and don't seem to care. But once this equipment fails they will just point fingers instead of solving and preventing the situation. This company wants to redo everything but nobody wants to spend 1 dollar to conduct many of these positive changes. Just stay away from this place its so stressful and just isn't worth it at all.

Pros

Decent Benefits, Free Lunches, Long Lunch Breaks

Cons

VERY Stressful Work Environment, Poor Management

Could be a fun place to work ..

My coworkers were great, but management was awful! I was made to feel dumb and belittled for asking questions. Management even told me I asked too many questions. Management was cold and inaccessible. I quickly learned from clients that there was a revolving door of employees.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, helpful coworkers, wonderful clients

Cons

Poor management, expensive health insurance, no job security, no training

very competitive workplace

I have no desire to give a review of cathedral as it is in my resume and I am only trying to post my resume on indeed. It was a fair and positive work experience for me.

stressful and hectic workplace with management issues

fast paced production floor that would run smoothly if the correct management were appointed to the correct positions. Work hard for little to no recognition or appreciation. The teams motto was "we specialize in meeting impossible deadlines"

fun job

most employees help to make it a fun place to work. Fast paced with low stress. Constant work load make for secure position.

Great company to work for

I gave my notice to this company because of deciding to got school full time. The pay was good, full time, benefits and retirement. I regret leaving.

Pros

pay, days, benefits, retirement

Cons

no chance of advancing a postition in the company.

Church and Business envelopes

Interesting work,but tedious.no room for raises or advancement. worked on printing and inserting machines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cathedral Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits