Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Review

View all Catholic Charities of Baltimore reviews

Mission-Driven Organization with a Great Culture!
HR Professional (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDOctober 31, 2018
I've thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Catholic Charities of Baltimore. There is flexibility in most programs and a great work/life balance. Our programs are truly mission-driven and provide amazing services to our clients.

The Agency has increased their focus on Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, and has made it one of the strategic initiatives across the company. I see lots of diversity in all of our programs, and it's great to know the Agency is focused on improving it even more!
Pros
Diversity Equity & Inclusion focus, Mission-driven organization, Great benefits, Excellent work/life balance, Focus on helping individuals in need
Cons
No cons at this time
Official response from Catholic Charities of Baltimore
November 6, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you have been enjoying your time at Catholic Charities of Baltimore!

Liz Markov
Director, Talent Acquisition & Talent Management

Other Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Reviews

Great organization- non-profit trying to make a difference.
Staff (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2019
Mission focused while changing lives every day. Promote work - life balance which is rare. An ethical, responsible organization. Again, not commonplace in behavioral health field. Making huge improvements in the overall functioning of the organization.
Pros
Good collaboration, helping people, great training with flexibility, new opportunities.
Cons
average pay but compensated with PTO and numerous CEUs, potential for bonus if you work hard. Old timers fearful of changing the way things are done.
Misery Loves Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Depaul HouseJune 19, 2019
Senior Communities cooperate office has nothing but women in leadership roles. No diversity just a bunch of woman who bicker amongst themselves then make life miserable for the staff at the properties. Every decision is made based on emotion instead of a business mind.

Had a banker come in to run a human service organization and none of the mission was applied the staff.
Cons
Makes everything personal, Inflated egos and no humility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Charities of Baltimore. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9