Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Review

View all Catholic Charities of Baltimore reviews

Needs more organization
Elder Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 11, 2018
Love the environment. The family's and residents are quite nice ppl, some csn be hard but not all the time. My manager (household coordinator) is on top of her game! Very well organized and plays no games when it’s time to take care of business. Ie: family concerns, employee problems or being a listening ear! She knows her job and does it well! My coworkers are supportive and team players! Sunshine lane is the best house hold to work on‼️
Pros
Fun work environment.
Cons
Raises are very few, u pay for lunch where there is plenty to give employees

Other Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Reviews

A Great company
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDJune 6, 2019
A great company to work with that does a host of interventions for the physically and intellectually challenged as well as the unfortunate persons in our society.

Mainly work but can be fun.
Dont do it
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDApril 26, 2019
I was SCREWED OVER HORRIBLY BY THIS COMPANY. my problem was I became too complacent. That's where I messed up. It could be a good place to work if upper management truly cared about their staff, and not only when it was convenient for them. To the staff that's still there, please please please, watch your back. so much more I want to say but that's not necessary. If you considering working here, please be careful. Always have someone with you. If not you will end up walking into a situation you did not see coming. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Don't let them make you out to be something or someone you not. WATCH YOUR BACK.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Charities of Baltimore. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9