Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Review

View all Catholic Charities of Baltimore reviews

Great Company
Elder Assistant/Certified Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 10, 2018
Great company to work for. Associates for friendly and helpful, especially to new staff. I loved my house coordinator (supervisor). Great people to work with and residents were pretty good too!
Pros
Flexible schedule

Other Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Reviews

A Great company
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Timonium, MDJune 6, 2019
A great company to work with that does a host of interventions for the physically and intellectually challenged as well as the unfortunate persons in our society.

Mainly work but can be fun.
Dont do it
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDApril 26, 2019
I was SCREWED OVER HORRIBLY BY THIS COMPANY. my problem was I became too complacent. That's where I messed up. It could be a good place to work if upper management truly cared about their staff, and not only when it was convenient for them. To the staff that's still there, please please please, watch your back. so much more I want to say but that's not necessary. If you considering working here, please be careful. Always have someone with you. If not you will end up walking into a situation you did not see coming. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Don't let them make you out to be something or someone you not. WATCH YOUR BACK.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Charities of Baltimore. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9