Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Review

View all Catholic Charities of Baltimore reviews

Dont do it
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  Timonium, MDApril 26, 2019
I was SCREWED OVER HORRIBLY BY THIS COMPANY. my problem was I became too complacent. That's where I messed up. It could be a good place to work if upper management truly cared about their staff, and not only when it was convenient for them. To the staff that's still there, please please please, watch your back. so much more I want to say but that's not necessary. If you considering working here, please be careful. Always have someone with you. If not you will end up walking into a situation you did not see coming. PLEASE BE CAREFUL. Don't let them make you out to be something or someone you not. WATCH YOUR BACK.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Everything else

Other Catholic Charities of Baltimore Employee Reviews

Great organization- non-profit trying to make a difference.
Staff (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2019
Mission focused while changing lives every day. Promote work - life balance which is rare. An ethical, responsible organization. Again, not commonplace in behavioral health field. Making huge improvements in the overall functioning of the organization.
Pros
Good collaboration, helping people, great training with flexibility, new opportunities.
Cons
average pay but compensated with PTO and numerous CEUs, potential for bonus if you work hard. Old timers fearful of changing the way things are done.
Misery Loves Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Depaul HouseJune 19, 2019
Senior Communities cooperate office has nothing but women in leadership roles. No diversity just a bunch of woman who bicker amongst themselves then make life miserable for the staff at the properties. Every decision is made based on emotion instead of a business mind.

Had a banker come in to run a human service organization and none of the mission was applied the staff.
Cons
Makes everything personal, Inflated egos and no humility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Charities of Baltimore. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9