Productive and fun workplace
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) – Seattle, WA – October 11, 2018
• Research and provide referrals for services in King County.
• Manage the schedule for eight Coordinators in six offices.
• Follow communication procedures as defined by HIPPA and agency standards on proper handling of protected information.
• Troubleshooting client issues with clients, landlords, other social service agencies, DSHS, and family/friends of clients.
• Contribute to and support a positive, team-oriented, culturally-diverse work environment.
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks, and to work independently and as a team member.
• Completes daily documentation using Clarity, SharePoint, DSHS Benefit verification system, Engunity.