Catholic Health Initiatives Employee Reviews

Hostile work environment
Emergency Room Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs National Park, ARJuly 8, 2018
ABSOLUTELY APPALLED at ever having worked at CHI in Hot Springs. Management could care less about employees happiness or safety. If you aren't a "yes man" or suck up, you have ZERO opportunity for advancement. I LOVED the docs I worked with and some of the nurses. The benefits and "extras" offered at this place are NOT worth the license you work for!!!! STAY AWAY
Pros
Good ER doc
Cons
Horrible management
Love the people I worked with
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJuly 8, 2018
I worked nights and usually they didn't have enough techs so I would have 17 patients every night. That was very hard. The people were great to work with. They worked with your schedule.
Pros
Worked with your schedule
Cons
work load
Love it
Biomedical Technician II (Current Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 4, 2018
I love CHI, the people the dedication and that its root are religion based. How often can you be a part of a job that is basically the same religion?
Love CHI
Pros
Great People
Cons
Just like any other job there will be a few
Enjoyed working for CHI
Data Integrity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 4, 2018
I worked for CHI for 8 years on the overall I enjoyed working there. We had a family atmosphere. We took the time to care about one another. My first CEO and CFO that I worked under were very good to us. Down the line when they left things changed, but that was to be expected. On the overall I was happy working at CHI.
Just ehh
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJuly 4, 2018
Management sometimes doesn't know the difference in their position and being a dictator. If you haven't been there forever they treat you differently and constantly breathe down your neck to make sure you are 100% correct for everything. Break times and lunches are a joke and so hard to get. It is impossible to get a break to even use the bathroom after 3pm.
Cons
very low pay
Good Place to Work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJuly 2, 2018
Good coworkers and decent compensation. Leadership needs improvement, and overall organization needs changes to provide better quality care to patients and better work experience for coworkers.
Pros
Pto, Benefits
Cons
Stressful, Lack of Advancement, etc.
A fun place to work with amazing staff that makes each day fun and enjoyable to be apart of.
Job Coach/Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJuly 2, 2018
CHI Friendship is an amazing place to be apart of, such a warm welcoming atmosphere. All of their staff is friendly and enjoyable to be around. The people supported make the job even better.
Great Place to Work!
Regional Clinical Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  NebraskaJuly 1, 2018
Great place to work, in this ever-changing industry this organization is taking on the task of driving home sustainability beyond the original business model.
positive feedback
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 24, 2018
Great mentoring environment with APNs and MDs. Supportive leadership. Workload is manageable in the time alloted. The hospital's mission statement is very supportive with allowing spiritual and psychological care as well as giving high quality medical care.
N/a
Kathy Capobianco/Operations Director (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJune 23, 2018
No benefits if PRN and limited hours, must find own hours.CHI has a wonderful psych unit in Omaha and IA. Love the job and the patient population we serve.
Application Analyst I
Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJune 21, 2018
Due to not being a favorite of the team or should I say kiss butt. My time here was not enjoyable. I loved the job itself but some of the people made it almost unbearable to work here. The most enjoyable part was being laid off. They don't care if you travel almost 2 hours one way to work 8 hours in a clinic and want to leave at a decent time and not get stuck being the only one there after hours. They pick and choose which person it is acceptable to have family issues and miss work. Others are written up. It is a luck of the draw if you feeling lucky shoot your shot.
Call Center
HR/PR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJune 20, 2018
We had various activities during the day. It was a call center. I liked it there and would have continued to work there, but the position wasn't available.
very productive and perfessional workplace
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARJune 19, 2018
For the short time that I was there was treated very kindly. It was a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed working their very much. Was always something to do.
CHI Williston
Laundry Technician (Current Employee) –  Williston, NDJune 18, 2018
Very good place to work. I would recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable environment to work. Very friendly working conditions. Thank you CHI Williston.
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 15, 2018
Good place to work learned alot from everyone there. Wonderful culture and people to work with. One of the best places I have worked in the field of health care.
Good work environment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 9, 2018
Constructive criticism given. Management always wants to hear all sides of any issue that may arise. Budget could probably be revisited in order to provide more of certain types of equipment, but isn't the budget always an issue everywhere? Overall I was very happy there and honestly wouldn't leave were it not for my husband's work relocation.
Good work environment
Circulating RN (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 9, 2018
My time at Memorial Has always been positive. Though I must relocate with my family now, Memorial will always be home. I have always felt comfortable talking to upper management and have never felt like a number.
The hardest part of the job...
Surgery Scheduling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 5, 2018
Constantly short staffed and managers not knowing the daily job duties of their employees. Upper management never wanting to compensate for a job well done.
Cons
short lunches, lack of training, cliques
great place to work
Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 4, 2018
acute dialysis unit, 6 beds good management,12 hour shifts 2days of call and weekend call. loved the patients Good place to work good support from employees outside of unit
love my patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Soddy-Daisy, TNJune 4, 2018
The patients that come to see the provider I work for are all wonderful! My provider is very lovely to work with as well. I like my team. I overall enjoy my job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Health Initiatives. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

55out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Catholic Health Initiatives.

Powered by Comparably