Catseye Pest Control Employee Reviews

Awful place to work
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Hopkinton, MAApril 26, 2018
Wouldn’t reimburse mileage that I put on my personal vehicle from driving job to job. Employees were rude and immature. Wouldn’t recommend working for this company.
Best place to work!
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYJanuary 17, 2018
Great team to work with from the management to the specialists in the field. Never bored and always learning something new. I never hesitate to ask questions, everyone is willing to help.
Lots of fun!
Great Company!
Cat-Guard Exclusion Technician (Current Employee) –  Hopkinton, MAJanuary 16, 2018
You are family at Catseye. The company takes care of you from day one. Everyone looks out for each other. Everyone works together to complete jobs and does not point fingers, instead solves a problem together so mistakes are minimual and so they don’t happen again. Good pay, great benefits, great management who looks out for everyone including the worker, great co-workers to complete jobs with, fully supplied uniforms and equipment/tools, company vehicle with gas card, on-the-job training. Everyone in the company is relaxed and easy to talk to, especially if there are any issues at a job. Everyone looks out for each other and helps one another, especially with training. All the tools are new and if their is an issue, they will go get you any of the tools you need to succeed.
Pros
Great Co-Workers, Great Benefits, Company takes care of you.
Cons
Sometimes Jobs take longer that you’d like but that’s the nature of the industry.
Great Culture, fun but competitive work environment
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 16, 2018
Great place to work! This is not your typical pest control company. The culture is second to none. The company is growing at a rapid rate so advancement opportunities are available.
GREAT Potential Poorly Implemented
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLDecember 20, 2017
Exciting, Dangerous, misled and Pyramid Structure all hail the mighty king and forget the people who get it done .
My experience shows a direct association between the way you treat your employees and the dedication they provide the service industry
TOO Small to matter
Pros
Truck
Cons
Unaffordable Healthcare, No Sick Pay, Limited Advancement Opportunity
Local business is no longer around from what I know
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVAugust 3, 2017
The owner of the company is a New York hot head and thinks that his pest control company is the only one that can do anything right. I strongly recommend not working here.
Fun place to work.
Branch Manaager/Technical Director (Current Employee) –  31 Commercial Drive Castleton, NY 12033March 12, 2013
It's a crazy (in a fun way) to work. The people are great and are always looking for ways to help each other out. Great team spirit!!
Pros
as a thank you lunch is provided from time to time.
Cons
you can count on your team members to be there for you.
Vibrant and Dynamic Culture; Always Opportunities to Learn
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  Castleton, NYFebruary 21, 2013
Within a week of the Harlem Shake Meme exploding on the internet, Catseye filmed our own version in the office using beach balls, pool noodles, children's bicycles, and one awesome shark hat. This was the day after our FebruANY-themed potluck where people could bring anything they wanted without having to sign-up. We had deviled eggs, creamy spinach dip, pizza bites and a chocolate cake to die for, to name just a few of the dishes.

There is no such thing as a "typical day at Catseye". Every day brings new projects, challenges and meeting new people. I have learned how to analyze various reports including budgets, lead targets and sources, dollar per lead and more. I have learned how to strategically get our brand involved in the local community. This is probably my favorite part of my job because we focus on helping children and families, and it's something I really feel good about. I have also learned how to do media audits, write good blog posts, plan company events and more. Really, the possibilities to learn here are endless!

Management basically has an open-door policy. They are always available to listen and help solve any problems. Management cares deeply about each employee in this company.

My co-workers are like an extended family. This is a small company and we have a lot of fun together. Potluck and celebrating birthdays are a couple of ways that we all enjoy time together.

Sometimes work can be hectic and stressful. When I get a lot of projects it can be difficult to prioritize and make sure everything gets done on time.
Pros
the awesome culture and the numerous opportunities gain new skills
Cons
can be hectic and overwhelming
Great Work Environment filled with Characters
Director of Photography (Current Employee) –  Castleton, NYFebruary 21, 2013
I work in the media department so it's difficult to say there's a 'typical' day, and I think everyone here can attest to that. Whether you're a pest tech, crew member, customer service rep, manager or part of the media department, there's always things going on that require creativity, know-how, and team work.

Through my experiences, interacting with one another and offering support has resulted in a positive, friendly work environment. Management's 'open door' policies are invaluable - really no topic is off the table. Communication is key and a respected part of the culture here.

It's hard to say what the hardest part of the job is. Everyone here is an important and valued part of the machine that is Catseye. Especially when it comes to company events - and I mean the delicious potluck luncheons that are often held. So, perhaps maintaining a steady pant-size should be considered 'the most difficult part of the job'.

At the end of the day, that over-all culture here is really the best part of the job - it keeps me coming back, day in and day out.

Shameless plug, the weekly videos produced really get everyone going and makes for an enjoyable production - everyone looks forward to them!
Pros
open door policy, management, communication, media, potluck
Cons
healthcare, location
Very fast paced, ever-exciting workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Castleton, NYSeptember 25, 2012
Catseye is a very dynamic workplace. When working in pest control, there are no small problems. Every phone call that comes in and every customer who contacts us has a problem that is unique and requires special attention to remediate. While we have alot of fun in this office, we also work very hard for each and every customer. It is quite satisfying to know that you have played a role in helping someone live their life without the intrusion of nuisiance pests.
Over the time I have worked for Catseye, I have gained a wealth of knowledge about the logistics, management, implementation and biology of pest control and I find it to be fascinating. There is not a day that goes by in this work environment without something new being learned.
Each day is a little different. Some are frenetic, some are more laid back, but each day presents its own challenges and we always work through them together as a team. Really, that's one of the best reasons to work for Catseye, the team mentality. There is always someone else there to help and, in turn, our customers reap the benefits.
Catseye is a great place to work for people who are self-motivated, eager to learn and have a strong desire to help others.
Fun and energetic workplace. Family oriented.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Castleton-on-Hudson, NYSeptember 20, 2012
A typical day at Catseye Pest Control is fast-paced and energetic. The office environment is very much like being with an extended family where everyone cares for each other.

When starting here, I was new to the pest control industry. Through the time I have worked at Catseye Pest Control, I have learned more than I thought I would ever learn about the industry, and continue to learn everyday.

The most enjoyable part of the job is connecting with our customers and helping them feel comfortable in their home. Another great aspect of the job is being involved in the community and community events.
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Castleton, New YorkSeptember 19, 2012
The company has an infectious culture that you can feel the moment you walk through the front doors. Very excited about coming to work here each day, from my co-workers to the scope of work. Fast paced environment that takes time to appreciate the employees and the customers. Truly the most amazing company in the region. Hands down, the best company that I've ever worked for.
Pros
culture, people, benefits, open door policy, pot luck lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catseye Pest Control. Our community is ready to answer.