Cavaliers Holdings Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
Fun party atmoshpere
Event Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 12, 2018
How to crowd control,Learn the job site ins and outs, meet celebrity NBA stars and other Celebs, guarding high priority persons property and belongings. How to handle situations with intoxicated crowds
Pros
Free Food, T Shirts Free, Meet celebrity's, party environment
Cons
Quick lunch breaks, Cold areas during winter, rude intoxicated people
Nice fast paced invironment
Merchandising warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 4, 2016
A regular day was picking orders for the team shop and stands that we had to deliver to, then we would receive, price, and tag all merchandise that came in everyday. I've learned a lot of the what the managers do on the computer as far as printing all the labels and orders we needed, how to transfer an order through the system, also how to ship orders out to somewhere else. I can say I did know how to do everything in case I moved up from my position. Management was ok, they had a harder time keeping up with the fast pace style than most workers, but the co-workers were pretty fun to be around and I've trained all of them so they knew what they were doing. The hardest part I could say for me was that I was under paid that's about all. I did love the place, because it was so much going on almost everyday and it made time go by fast.
Pros
Very exciting and busy, meet the basketball players, they had parties sometimes
Cons
Underpaid, short breaks
Open work place, fast paced enviornment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 13, 2015
Fun work place, interesting customers. Fast paced during sports season. Minimal duties assigned besides give excellent customer service.
An environment that is full of fun.
Cool Qrew Member (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 9, 2015
I love working the home games of the Lake Erie Monsters. It has a lot of energy and support from the fans (especially the kids). People of northeast Ohio, in general are very nice and polite.

My manager is easy to talk to and to get in touch with. Interacting with the kids at whatever task that I am assigned to helps me increase my experience to be a Gym/Health and basketball coach.
Pros
Free Lake Erie Monsters tickets.
Cons
Easy short shifts.
you against the others you work with
Retail Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OhioMay 16, 2013
you need to watch your back here. it was not the environment for me
Pros
free tickets
Cons
horrible work methods