CB&I Employee Review

it was a fairly decent place to work for except the manager
Mailroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 15, 2014
Did the daily duties of incoming and outgoing mail and packages. Entered reports into our EDMS system iDocs. Opened and closed BIG tickets. Learned how to use the EDMS system. My co-workers were great. Hardest part of the job was working with our manager. There was no gray area with her. All was either black or white. Most enjoyable part of my job was all employees there thought my partner and I were the best facility employees. We completed our jobs everyday before going home.
Pros
Free lunches and gift cards given to us by upper management as rewards
Cons
CBI is the lowest paying company as a direct hire, premiums were very high with no compensation to cover the increase on insurance.

Other CB&I Employee Reviews

Slow paced work enviornment
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Waynesboro, GAApril 24, 2018
Safety first, every morning we had a safety meeting then we did our morning stretch and flex, then we proceeded to our work area. The scaffold guys had to make sure the scaffolds were safe for us to proceed to work. Then we preformed our normal daily routine either fire watching, confined space watch, cleaning and making sure we had a safe work environment.
Pros
easiest work ever
Cons
i have to keep busy it was a boring work place
Good place of employement
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 24, 2018
I enjoyed working with this company very fast paced and a lot of good people working for this company! I would have wnjoyed staying and building a career!