CB2 Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
review
SR. SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 2, 2018
I loved working here, but it was very difficult to get promoted because it is based on tenure and experience and most of the staff stays working in the store. Also the compensation amount makes it difficult to keep as a just one job.
July 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We’re so happy to hear you love CB2!

Fun place to work for.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2017
Assistant manager made it a toxic place to work for most fellow employees. Other managers knew what was going on and did nothing!

The pay was too little for workload. They wanted me to be an interior designer at a retail salary
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Bullying from assistant manager, little pay
February 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your experiences. We welcome an opportunity to discuss your experiences with you. Please contact our corporate offices at 847-272-2888 and ask to speak to a member of the Associate Relations team where we can find out more details and follow up with the appropriate senior level management.

Fun place to work at, but management could be better
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CASeptember 12, 2016
The products are great. It's definitely a bright, colorful, modern, quirky atmosphere. My favorite time of the year is the holidays so a seasonal holiday sales position is nice. If you are a student or someone who is full time looking for another part time job, it's a great place to work because of flexible scheduling.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
bad management
Great team
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 21, 2016
Managers and associates are willing to help and do what is needed. A very supportive and health work environment. Friendly, kind, and professional.
The Work Environment of a Lifetime
Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 16, 2015
CB2...a wonderful place to flourish and to learn more about people, customer service & relations, and a wonderful environment to grow as an individual. There are some cons to the work environment. There are days that are very slow and, the draw back is that when there are slower days you aren't guaranteed a large sum of money for the day. There is also shared commission. It does make for fun competition between employees.
Pros
great people, great work culture, hour breaks, discounts
Cons
NO full time positions, no benefits, not enough hours
Productive Environment to work in
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 9, 2015
Paid is not enough for the amount of work done, Customers expect you to be an interior design and redecorate their entire space.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling, Understanding Co workers
Cons
Paid
The only place where work and casual have a home
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 30, 2015
CB2 is a great place to work they have time for you and the staff is a good size. So you know who your co-workers are and relate to them very well.
Pros
Soho NYC
Cons
limited hours, and ok in pay
Great experience, its a furniture store with a twist of modern art
Merchandise handler, Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is, being able to work with beautiful merchandise.
productive and a great environment to work in.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2013
At CB2 my fellow sales associates and managers are amazing, and helpful. It's an amazing place to work and grow in as an individual. A typical day simply consist of greeting customers and making them feel that furniture shopping should not be a process but enjoyable. i learned how to interact with customers as if they are my closes friends and not just a transaction to complete. the hardest part was to be comfortable and relaxed with the customers and not formal but with time i learned how to adapt to each individual customer.
Pros
the environment is amazing
Cons
I truly do not have anything negative to say about CB2
February 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

We’re so happy to hear you love CB2!

Good people, great location
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 9, 2012
Working at CB2 has opened me up to a broader range of clientele, which is good since I love to work with all kinds of people. The people I work with are hard workers themselves, and the management team is nice and easy to work with.