CB2 Employee Review

Great experience, its a furniture store with a twist of modern art
Merchandise handler, Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is, being able to work with beautiful merchandise.

Other CB2 Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2018
The CB2 associates and managers are very fun to work with. There is always lively music playing and if you like talking to customers, then you will like this job. Restocking and cleaning are a mundane part of the job, but otherwise, this job is a great part time.
Pros
Free pizza/ food every now and then
Cons
Working weekends
Official response from CB2
May 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We’re so happy to hear you love Crate!

Fun place to work for.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 17, 2017
Assistant manager made it a toxic place to work for most fellow employees. Other managers knew what was going on and did nothing!

The pay was too little for workload. They wanted me to be an interior designer at a retail salary
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Bullying from assistant manager, little pay
Official response from CB2
February 20, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your experiences. We welcome an opportunity to discuss your experiences with you. Please contact our corporate offices at 847-272-2888 and ask to speak to a member of the Associate Relations team where we can find out more details and follow up with the appropriate senior level management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CB2. Our community is ready to answer.