CBCINNOVIS Employee Review

Average work environment
International report processor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 8, 2014
Typical day is to call out to verify information found on credit reports. Can be challenging to find ways to get the information in the fastest, most efficient manner possible. The hardest part of the job is reaching the goals set by management who can pick out the easy verifications where as we have to get the next one in the queue. The co-workers of the most part are helpful.
Pros
Can get a lot of overtime during peak home buying seasons
Cons
Sometimes the overtime is mandatory.

Other CBCINNOVIS Employee Reviews

Productive environment and reputable company
Human Resources/Training & Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2018
Some of the managers can be difficult to work for but I was fortunate enough to have really great managers throughout my tenure. I advanced within the organization and I was really fortunate to have a job that I loved so much.
Pros
customers are great, fun environment, collaborative, pay, health and time off
Cons
some managers are really not cut out for their titles - including current office manager
Versatile Work Place
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 7, 2018
Easy-going but proficient managers with great interpersonal skills. Management provided activities to assist with production and understanding of position.