CBCINNOVIS Employee Review

Enjoyable Work Enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Tree, PAApril 16, 2014
This job is a wonderful job, I love it. The hours that I work are great it is 8-4:30 Monday through Friday, I have the weekends off & most bank holidays. Every year I receive a bonus, based of the work I have done for the previous year. Because it is a credit reporting agency, I have learned a lot about the mortgage process, as well as technical terms when banks & other lending institutions call in & they are having problems with running a reports for an approval. Management is another good thing with the company. There are the few that are not so wonderful, but they are the higher ups that make the rules & do not live your everyday lives. They are just doing what they think is best for the company, & after a while you get use to the idea of the changes. THe hardest part is listening to customers yelling at you & just having to bite your tongue because where they are not always right, they don't understand why they are having a problem whether it is a password problem, or an error when they are trying to run a report. I take these calls all day. I understand the fusteration of taking the same calls over & over from different people, by this point it is like I could almost do it for them, but the satisfaction that you get when they say that it work & they are no longer angry because you have resolved the problem. There are times that you cannot solve the problems & they are not happy with that, its part of the job, sometimes there is more research that has to be done & somethings there just is not a real explanation for why that is happening. I would not trade this job for the  more... world. There are problems, just like every work place, some people are not going to like you, sometimes its nose to the grind stone & showing what you are worth.  less

Other CBCINNOVIS Employee Reviews

Something new
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 19, 2018
Work was more for relaxed and waiting for something to happen every day. Was very slow but I experienced how to work with credit reports. I felt there was not room to growth since people working there only worked there.
Productive environment and reputable company
Human Resources/Training & Development Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 19, 2018
Some of the managers can be difficult to work for but I was fortunate enough to have really great managers throughout my tenure. I advanced within the organization and I was really fortunate to have a job that I loved so much.
Pros
customers are great, fun environment, collaborative, pay, health and time off
Cons
some managers are really not cut out for their titles - including current office manager