CBI Group, Inc. Employee Review

View all CBI Group, Inc. reviews

Productive Working Enviornment
Worker (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 5, 2014
I have worked for Community Connections for 3 years. During this time I have been professionally mentored, stretched clinically and empowered. I have been trained with the most up-to-date clinical methods of addressing intergenerational trauma and parenting techniques.

The most enjoyable part of my job has been watching the lives of our children and families transform with our cutting edge approach to intergenerational trauma and holistic care. One of the most challenging components of my job as been building the relationships with the families and then transferring them after 6 months of intensive treatment.

Other CBI Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

Lots of learning
Rim Tech (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 12, 2018
I enjoyed working on the shop floor and learning about welding and materials. When I was employed there, it was a nuclear plant so things needed to be 110%, which I liked.
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LAApril 11, 2018
It was a big job and Supervisor just wasn't organized. If job was planned out and ran correctly it would have been a nice job. Other then that the pay and was great
Pros
money was great
Cons
the people