CBSL

Working at CBSL: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Terminal Manager Cool / Dispatching is the worst at the Chicago Terminal

The Terminal Manager is a really cool person however the dispatcher there always seems to get the responsibility of running the show is disorganized and does not value your time at the Chicago Terminal. Things would run smoothly if the company disassociate itself from her, Because of her the company lost a lot of business.

worst Management with no work life balance

As mentioned management is pooor . They don't support the employees at all . No information provided before joining . HR 's are treated like an god over there . everyone has to lick hr

Pros

No Support

Cons

Off role - On role thing

CBSL insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Run from this thiefs!

They will not tell you how much your load worth, and you will end up with 100 in your pocket, do not trust this company they will steal your money this is the worst company you will ever work for!

N/a

I worked as a owner/operator. I was with the company for almost two years. I felt that the work environment was conducive to my success. I appreciate my time with this company.

Unorganized

No comment to provide at this time - family business gets in the way of success - revolving door company - too much turnover and always set up to fail

none productive

walking on egg shells once you entered the door , if you did not know the industry then you were lost and with out help the company had very poor management and a whole lot of favoritism to where it was noticeable to many employees left the company including management from different positions .not a happy place to work at

Pros

birthday parties

Cons

no breaks or lunches

Good Job

Got along with my co-workers, they lacked a good foreman for my shift, I got training on being a machine operator. I learned how to clean tanks.

Tank Wash

This job was very unsafe and the company was not practicing its safety rules. Working with very flammable and dangerous chemicals without the proper safety materials.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CBSL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare CBSL with

Learn about CBSL in popular locations

• Financial Services