CCC Information Services Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fantastic company to work for
Field Consultant for Orange County, CA (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 5, 2018
This company is a large software company that is very beneficial to it's auto insurance customers. I loved working as a Field Consultant for this company.
Pros
Working from home
Decent Company To Work For
Sr. Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 27, 2018
Decent company to work for. Good pay with bonuses, decent benefits, ability to work from home. Executive management is good, however, recent organization changes within IT is not.
Great pay and benefits, stressful job
Senior CRV Valuator (full time) (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 18, 2018
The pay and benefits were great, however they were much needed to off set the high stress, high goals, and repetitive daily work. It is a great place to work if you are looking for a desk job.
Fun and productive place to work at.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 24, 2018
Very faced paced work environment. Minimal Supervision from Management. Expectations are clear and easy to meet. Hiring process is a thorough lengthy process.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Lots of Travel
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILMay 16, 2018
CCC was a great place to work with a fun and relaxed working environment. The management was helpful and always willing to answer questions. I was able to learn many things in regards to reporting and customer service
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
not enough career advancement
Manager of Customer Training (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 11, 2018
Promotes inclusion, advancement and a healthy work/life balance.
Good balance of hard work and team events, social and educational.
Professional development is encouraged and supported.
Pros
Friendly & open
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMay 3, 2018
There was advancement at CCC. That was a nice part of the job. The location was nice as was the building and the inside. CCC was a good job for that time in my life.
Ccc
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 27, 2018
Fun place to work! Morale is constantly at a high, and your team will always have your back. If it weren't for distance, I would love to stay at the company.
Good stopping point
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2018
CCC is a good company to have a stop gap in your career. You will learn a good deal, and you will experience full cycle efforts of the insurance companies.
Rewarding company if you have the support needed to adequately perform your job.
National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 4, 2018
Overall, not a bad place to work. There needs to be some restructuring and re-strategizing their casualty product suite and how it is managed, marketed, and maintained.
Pros
Very responsive company for the most part
Cons
Stressful at times, not enough support for my line of business
Quick paced good
Software Technical Leader (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2018
Good Learning environment. Quick paced and nice culture. Need to ride train to downtown. Hours are flexible. People understand and good benefits to work for.
SAN Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 19, 2018
It was a great place to work the over 16 years I was there. Unfortunately the IT support team there is going the way of the dinosaur. Eventually all support, hardware, etc will be in the cloud - out of the Company's immediate control. Otherwise, every other department will flourish as the company continues to expand.
Pros
At the Merchandise mart - Great food court
Cons
Too much is expected of people as far as extreme team and/or individual's responsibility changes.
Great Company, Poor Management
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Company is growing rapidly. Unfortunately, upper management is unable to keep up with this pace, creating a chaotic and unorganized environment that trickles downstream.
Pros
Generous PTO, Flexible Work Hours
Cons
Unorganized High Level Management
Good company with good future
Past employee (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 28, 2017
This is a strong performing company. Growth and longevity are purely based on performance. Low performers don't make it. Strong performers have the chance to do well both in their careers and financially.
Part time job pays good, set own hours, being outside around cars
Field Inventory Representative (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 21, 2017
I am a field inventory representative for CCC. I love cars and really enjoy being outside. I inventory used cars at multiple dealers over a large metro area. I have 30 days to turn in my work, so I can complete my work as the month progresses as long as it is in by the due date. It is very laid back and low key. I am well paid for the work I do per car, plus mileage (about $0.57 a mile), plus some for visiting each dealer (saying hello to the manager there, keeping his info current). I make good money for not a whole lot of work, but can earn more if you take on extra work for your supervisor. If you do extra work you are even paid for the time you are travelling, on top of what you get for mileage. I have done this job for over 2 years, part-time. For only a few days per month I do really well. My manager is very laid back and really helpful. I get the supplies I need quickly to do my job and has never been stressful for me. There is a fantastic support team that sends you the work, supplies and route directions. CCC has a good employee culture with incentives, contests and recognition. They never forget an employee's work anniversary, they really have gone the extra mile. As long as you can meet your due dates and try to do a good job, this is a great place to work. I've gone back to school full time since working for them and never had an issue meeting my work obligations.
Pros
Laid back, working with cars, helpful management, good pay
Cons
Not any downsides in over 2 years I've worked for CCC
Fir (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDNovember 23, 2017
If you want to work on your own and set your own hours. This is the place. Like the work, would work there again. My manager was great. The pay could be better.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay
productive
Senior Desktop Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2017
A typical work day involved taking calls, and setting up computer workstations.

The workplace culture was laid back, the people were great to work with,
Pros
Great location in the downtown area of Chicago
Cons
Working late shift
A very well organized start-up company.
Vehicle Information Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2017
I was glad to be part of a start up company. I was able to learn a great deal about business. The people at CCC were very young and energetic and very enjoyable to work with.
Floor plan review
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 26, 2017
This was a in the field job. Set own schedule to complete assigned responsibilities. Need improvement in the structure of the field organization and compensation.
Pros
Set on schedule
Cons
Low compensation
good work environment, but unfair/inequitable advancement
Software Analyst/Implementation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 18, 2017
CCC is a great place to work, but does suffer from a degree of favoritism and hand-picking for advancement. The company is very forward-thinking, and has a good future. But it's possible to find yourself in the wrong department with a manager who plays extreme favoritism.
Pros
Good benefits, great location.
Cons
occasional poor management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCC Information Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight