CCC Information Services Inc.

CCC Information Services Inc. Employee Reviews

United States99 reviews
This job taught me how to work in the field of a professional business
I feel like I learned how to become more of a janitor at first. I started off in the mail room shredding papers, and after that I was moved into facilities where I had to clean up around the building a lot through out the day.
Pros
Very kind
Cons
Diverse
Fully Remote
The pay is not great however it is fully remote so that is why they feel like there's no need for a higher pay. Not sure if there's too much room for growth.
Very Micromanaged, But do what you need to and you will be rewarded
I was only there for a few months and I was already being offered a full-time position. It's a little intimidating but if you stick with it and be as hard working as possible you will be rewarded with a full time position with benefits.
Good company overall
I really enjoyed my first 10+ years with CCC. Towards the end the business philosophy changed. The number of my direct reports went from about 140 to 270, my territory changed from the Eastern half of the US to the entire country. The amount of salary increase I received to take on this additional responsibility was minimal. The percentage of travel increased considerably, as a result my time at home decreased.
Run away fast.
My experience was not good. Company was trying to modernize their technology so they could sell the company. Planned to eliminate long term loyal employees rather than train them on new technology/ Toxic managers.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Awesome worklife balanced
Learned lot of new technologies here. Awesome work life balanced. Everyone is so helpful to complete the task and gave enough time to complete the task
Customer Driven Culture
Customer Driven Culture.. high growth culture. I was there almost 13 years. It continues to grow and transform how it operates. I would recommend CCC.
Ruined my life!
I got this job. Worked for a month waiting to train. Missed 2 hours from a tornado and was sick over a 2 day period that I showed up and was told to go home. Came back to a final written warning. When I proved my manager told me to go they said they would further coach him but thought we should part ways. My house that I have lived in and raised my kids in for sale and I no longer qualify for the loan because I resigned from 4 part time jobs for this position
na
Wonderful team of people and enjoy working with my coworkers. WFH is available, flexible.

There is a high turnover rate due to stress/burnout. When employees leave those left often have to take on many extra duties. It's a high stress job where you rarely have the time needed to sit and reflect because you are so busy doing things all the time.
it gave me experience
gave me skills and knowledge necessary to improve my knowledge of IT so that way i can advance in my career. IT was a great environment and nice people.
Good Company
Good company to work for. Unfortunately - limited advancement opportunities for employees in the field unless you're wiling to move to their main office in Chicago
It was a good place to build good character for work environments of all
Overall review of place any good they gave you a place to live that helps you out a lot I'm teaching you different skills in the work environments put you through hike electronics for solar panels fire emergency and flood emergencies and working on the trails building working for the state's parks and caltrans .
Great summer experience with a good level of challenge
I was a business analyst for CCC this past summer and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. All employees up to the Executive board are interactive with each other and constantly collaborating. There is never enough learning you can do at CCC, which is why they attract such great talent.
Terrible supervisors
Alright what should I tackle first...
Supervisors don't care if their employees are doing good or not, all they care about is their a** getting kissed.

a** kissers get better positions and pay. There was a job opening, and a bunch of employees applied for that job. Guess who got it? The a** kisser even though he hadn't completed a year with CCC, yet he was chosen over people with 11 years of experience. People are leaving the company because of the supervisors.
You're typical widget factory
this environment is what you see on TV when they want to portray and vanilla, cookie-cutter office environment. You go, you work, they meet you every once in a while to "develop your career", you get paid. you go home. Drinking the Kool-Aid is annoying but no different than anywhere else.

close your eyes and imagine Office Space. you will have all of the same conversations. You will have 5 managers ask you the same thing without talking to each other (correction, they talk to each other, just not about what they asked you). the product is harmless and serves the community. there is no shame in working there.
Pros
adopt a culture to advance those who want to advance
Cons
Not everyone wants to be a manager, so how do you advance that career??
Good
I loved working for CCC. Talking with the adjusters and always trying to top you production or number of calls taken the day before. Loved the people I worked with.
Benefits
Cons
Working late
intern
worked from home, was a simple job. however the computers provided didn't work that well. the software was easy to learn. we got to make our own hours no more than 40 hours a week.
Excellent company with good management
Be sure to wear correct clothing for the weather you will be working in. Stay hydrated in summer and warm in winter. Comfortable walking shoes are a must and appropriate hat for summer and winter.
Power hungry management
The managers and upper management try to sell people a rosey feeling but pulling shady work activity behind closed doors. They will fire people for what ever reason they want.
District Mngr,Changed Everything! To The Good Ol Boy Crew!
Worked For Company For Almost 5yrs. New Mngr. came in and Found Everything Wrong With My Work Performance! It Was Obvious That He Had Someone Else In Mind, For This Position. Based on his Actions, His Mind was Already Made Up!WUpMadeMade
Pros
Work Almost Entirely, On Ur Own Schedule! Weather Permitting!
Cons
Rain, Snow, Sleet N Hail, Like the Mailman, Except Different Pay Scale!
جيد
يمكن العمل في لظروف جيده
العمل مع الفريق الجيد

والاستفاده من الخبرات الموجوده

فى العمل كم من الوقت جيد تقضيه فوق الممتاز في العمل مع الفريق الجيد مع الفريق
Pros
روح الفريق
Cons
لا شئ
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCC Information Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
Women's ratings

3.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.