CCC Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Finish Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Montrose, MNMay 27, 2018
It was fast paced which I like and it was fun and I really enjoyed working there I learned a lot and was taught a lot on things I had not much knowledge on and they put a lot of trust in me. Sadly I relocated but if I was still there I would’ve been a foreman and I really enjoyed that job.
productive
QUALITY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Londonderry, NHApril 25, 2018
productive and quick paced, lots of stuff to do and the people are nice and talkative. Management is nice and willing to work. Definitely a nice place to work,
CCC is a good company but I couldn't continue because the low salary
rebar division inspector (Former Employee) –  QATARApril 5, 2018
I've been employed by ccc at 2015 for 5 months as a civil supervisor to be in-charge about reinforcement division at water mega reservoir project in QATAR but after I received my job and three months passed I have not get any salary modify as the company promised me at CAIRO office although I liked this company too much and I liked my team work but I can't continue because someone deceived me at the be gaining so I resigned and I hope a good future to that company I liked
Loved working for the california conservation corps
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 23, 2018
even though employment here was brief i enjoyed everyday i was there... my manager made sure we learned alot we were safe and that we had fun with everything we did.
Reinspector and Auto Appraiser roles (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2018
pay was average. Manager and supervisor were great and helpful. i commuted downtown and did not mind it. Great co workers and team environment which created new friendships at work. Made it fun.
Pros
pay
Fast work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSJanuary 31, 2018
Run your line maintenance it do PM's make adjustments to your machine and reamer make sure the right material is poured in the hopper do your daily check list produce good bottles
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Short break's
learning something new everyday
Welder Helper (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Lift, move and hold, or clamp workpiece to table, into jigs, or into position as directed, manually or by using hoist, pry bars, wrenches, hammer, and wedges.
this is a great place to work. its more focused on family than a lot pf places are.
Register Operator, Chartwells, Hastings CCC (Former Employee) –  Hastings NEDecember 29, 2017
i loved working for Chartwells in Hastings Nebraska. the workers there were very friendly. i would strongly suggest working there if you were close to them. the only down fall to this place is that the pay was not that great. you received min wage but you also got a raise every year. if you are full time you received lower towition.
Pros
very family oriented and worked with a persons schedule
Cons
they pay was not that high
something new everyday
Road Crewman (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VANovember 9, 2017
There wasn't any particular thing done consistently. One day it's mowing and trimming shooting ranges and the next day it's debris removal on a major road. Therefore, you must stay hydrated.
James gill
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 1, 2017
days at the CCC included various task and or jobs we would start off with routine stretch and fill up the trucks with the tools needed for the specific job. then drive to the work site get a job analysis to complete the task
Enjoyable work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Martinez, CASeptember 13, 2017
Working with CCC is a Good Experience. Specially, with the District Attorneys office was interesting Experience. Learned a lot about the Justice System, court and Criminal cases and the producers. My typical day was always fairly busy day, login in new cases and assigning to the appropriate DA's. After the DA's makes the desions send case to the court to file. Afternoon trip to court for cases dead line Motion to file in the court. checking the daily mail and distirbuted in Approriate mail slot. Email Correspondence. Receiving and transferring phone.

Pleasant enviorment , friendly people.
Pros
Perfect work hours. Positive and Enthusiastic people.
Cons
Short break and not flexible for lunch break
not recomended
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 1, 2017
Unsatisfactory not a place anyone wants to be but because its the job I chose I had to like it. It was laid back and I was the lead hall tender. 100 women can get little messy but being in my position it was alright.
Many different positions can affect job satisfactions
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAAugust 28, 2017
Great opportunity for young men and women who desire to work outdoors earning minimum wage. For adults over 25 who enjoy leading and working with young adults the CCC can be a real rewarding company to work for.
Pros
giving back to the local community
Cons
lack of forward thinking
Professional fun work place
Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJuly 21, 2017
Fast paced work environment, must be able to work with others and follow directions, 3 week training class. Trainers are awesome and really take pride in making sure you learn everything you need to be great at your job. Lots of communication over the phone with customers.
Great place to be
Senior Application Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 14, 2017
Very stable and secure company
Nice people, good management.
Good benefits and compatible pay.
Management keeps employees fully informed aqbout business
Convinient location
Pros
Job security
Cons
Old building, dusty carpets
a day at the work place
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOMarch 31, 2017
my work day starts off by me showing up to work about 5min early so I can make sure everything is lined up. I learned a lot from the managers on how to interact with the customers who would come in. I learned how to please our customers. the hardest part of the job was letting people go. and the most enjoyable part was seeing customers happy
Pros
free tanning
Cons
alot of work hours
Average place to work
Clean up crew (Former Employee) –  Cave City, KYMarch 14, 2017
Long rides to every work sight.
Not very many advancement opportunities.
Management wasn't too impressive.
Couldn't keep workers because of it being seasonal.
Great job environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDFebruary 25, 2017
Great Job environment, easy to work with people there, helped set foundation for future jobs. easy to work with supervisors.
falling apart, zero maintenace for 20 years. I cant keep up to get ahead of the game
maintenance (Current Employee) –  Moorhead, MNFebruary 23, 2017
Very run down facility, understaffed; The retention of staff is poor as there is no training program in place for line operators
Pros
zero
Cons
run down, understaffed, no money put back into the facility
Productive and good safe work enviroment
Production Operator II (Former Employee) –  Ingleside, TXNovember 9, 2016
It's a good company to work for. The company is good about safety and good work enviroment. I would recomend this company to any that is looking for a good company.
Pros
They take care of you.
Cons
Short breaks