CCFBank

CCFBank: 34 Employee Reviews

United States34 reviews

CCFBank insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Inclusive work environment
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good atmosphere

Managers help you to try to move up in the company . Not too flexible with work schedule. Benefits were average . Some departments seem to strive more than others

Toxic Environment

They expect you to do more than what your job duties are and don't compensate you for it. They keep their branches understaffed and constantly expect you to travel to other branches to help out while leaving your branch super short staffed. HR/management are aware of toxic employees but doesn't do anything about it.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Everything else

Company has dramatically changed for the better in past five years

Culture has changed for the better. Senior management cares about employees. Communication, with all employees at two meetings a year and monthly call. All lead by CEO really helpful. Cares about safety of employeees

Pros

Opportunity to grow

Great Staff

Work/life balance is good Company Culture is excellent Community bank feel with Full financial opportunities One Metro branch; however, Full Online Banking options make going to the branch not necessary :) Knowledgeable, Experienced Staff with over 140+ years of banking experience

Pros

Great Team- VP is wonderful to work for

Cons

location

Easy going work environment

The hardest part is job security they do a lot of layoffs and that is scary. The pay and the benefits are good for the Eau Claire Area. The company is growing and trying to be more Employee focused

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Fun and productive workplace with a small staff

My interview at CCF Bank was very comfortable and resulted in me getting hired. I began work through a temp agency then was hired on in August 2019 as a part-time teller. I am hoping to get full-time status soon.

This was my favourite place of all times to work. If i had the chance to go back id do it all over again!

I loved my job and everyone that I worked with. I'd go back in a heartbeat! That ace made me happy and feel like life was great. I had everything in place that needed to be for the kids and I and one day it was all taken away.

Poor management

Being in the financial industry I'm used to self indulgent, self righteous managers who feel entitled. This group takes the cake. They went from being a credit union to a bank and it shows what's important to them and thats making money no matter the cost.

Pros

Cons

Everything else

Terrible company, doesn't care about employees or customers.

Not one good thing to say. They let good employees go and keep bad employees on. They care more about fees than the customer. The pay is terrible and not competitive.

Productive place of work

Daily work included collections, loan generation, staff supervision, completion of reports, review of overdrawn customers, financial review, loan closings, retail accounts. I learned a lot about delegation and supervisory techniques. I made certain that my staff was cross-trained in order to absorb absences and provide upward mobility to staff members who desired it. The hardest part of the job came in business generation as not everyone qualifies for the desired loan, it's never fun to deliver bad news but I made sure to explain the decision and what steps could be taken in order to qualify in the future. The best part of the job was providing people with the funds needed to improve their lives.

Pros

Customer interaction, solid benefits package

Cons

Sometimes difficult to acheive goals due to credit qualificaitons of prospective customers

easy going job

Slow paced easy work, spends most of the time sitting. easy going boss, can earn PTO, flexible hours and lunch breaks. clean work environment, friendly customers.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

disagreeable coworkers

Understaffed

Over-worked, under-paid. Understaffed. Poor work environment. Poor use of time-management. Consumes too many banks, doesn't expand workers to fit workload.

Great work place and enjoyable co-worker

Help customer make deposits, count safe. Management and co-workers are pleasant and fun relaxed work environment. Would probable still work there if the branch I worked at did not close.

Pros

Fun, enjoyable

Cons

Closed

Hard to work thre

No Management support or HR support no training to fit in provided. Company growth promoted.. No goals provided, Management unclear to employees. Very hard to know what the CEO and company wanted other than to expand.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

No direct goals to follow.

laid back work enviroment

easy to enjoy a job that is very laid back yet professional. Everyone that works there are kind and helpful towards employees and the customers that bank there.

Pros

non stress

Cons

no cons

Changing bank to serve needs of community.

Great place to work with unlimited advancement. Strong customer focus and products and services. Actively looking to add to our staffing, due to needs because of growth. The bank has a strong focus on small business and agriculture. The old reviews don't reflect where the bank is now.

Pros

Advancement, community leader

Good People

A lot of good people work here. Everyone is very helpful. There isn't much room for advancement unless you live near the home office, but other than that it's a great place to work if you work in the banking industry.

Pros

Co-workers

Cons

Limited Advancement

Banking Position

In the end at this job you were just a number, my least favorite job to work at. Employees were disgruntle and not helpful to each other. Very stressful work environment.

Benefits

Very comfortable

I really enjoyed working for this bank. The manager was always concerned on how a person was advancing. She was very connected and attentive to the customers ensuring superior customer service.

Very slow based cliental

Traffic is very slow coming in and out of the bank. Here I have learned to open and close accounts, and my customer service skills have greatly increased. The most enjoyable part of my job are the customers that I have created relationships with.

Good company

rewarding experience, management was nice and I loved my coworkers. Typical day of work was 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CCFBank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CCFBank