CCI SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Was under contract with Apple, similar experiences.
DSM - Director (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COApril 16, 2018
Under contract with Apple, see Apple reviews. Typing more so we have the minimum of characters in this box so I can hit CONTINUE to the next part of this form..
Professional but fun work environment
Call Center Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIFebruary 1, 2018
Work starts right away, answering customer calls and assisting them with tech support. There's always assistance available from coworkers, trainers, and supervisors. Manager of the Call Center is the best manager I've ever worked for. Quite busy in his role, but will always answer any questions you have and will consider any improvement suggestion. I've suggested a number of improvements to the Call Center myself and over half were implemented, and I was actually given decent reasoning for the ones that were not. The work environment can be cramped with smaller desks than the other departments in the building, but each employee is made to feel like family. Training starts on day one and continues throughout employment as needs and responsibilities change. Overall, an excellent job.
Stressful
Level 3 Technician (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 7, 2018
The benefits are nice, but the management is horrible. You have to train yourself and are expected to know everything. I learned Cisco and ARRIS equipment in and out. The same applies for Hotel equipment. It is great of knowledge, but not for long term.
Benefits
Cons
Great place to work, but pay can be inconsistent...
General Laborer - Underground Utilities (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 1, 2018
I really loved working here, but pay was very inconsistent. We would go from making really good money to minimal, so the fluctuating paychecks were frustrating. However, the management here was great and the benefits were awesome.
Pros
traveling jobs were good pay, close to home jobs minimal pay, great benefits, great management
Cons
not much overtime when working around home, fluctuating paychecks
terriible
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIDecember 16, 2017
This is a terrible place to work! They are not fair about advancement opportunities at all. There is a lot of favoritism. Do yourself a favor and work anyplace else!!
Pros
Cons
everything
An acceptable place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 7, 2017
The position meets with expectations but limited in advancement do to physical location. The Management is going through a transition at this point. It's not clear which team will win out.
Pros
The management lets you run your business paln
Cons
Lack of internal structure creates additional effort to coordinate effective outcomes
Dehumanizing.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIOctober 14, 2017
Dehumanizing.

A typical day was enjoyable enough; but there were always strange things happening behind your back. Never able to trust anyone. Advice to anyone seeking employment: Avoid this place.
Cons
Weird cliques and rules that don't make sense
Busy and Professional
Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MISeptember 19, 2017
Your expectations are clearly layed out and you are expected to reach them. The atmosphere is very professional. Your views and opinions are encouraged and taken into effect when trying to better the project you are working on and utilized if possible. It is an employee based company and they utilize their employees strengths
Benefits
Cons
Hr, OD department
Loved the house I worked in. But the management was awful
Register consler (Former Employee) –  Torrington, CTAugust 20, 2017
I truly loved the work I did. The clients are amazing, sweet and so loving. That being said the management team are the biggest cut throat I have her seen or worked with. If the company would clean all the management out and start with honest people, the company would be much better off.
Focus is entirely on production, training is basically sink or swim.
Designer Engineer I - Engineering Dept (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAJuly 28, 2017
Minimal training and very little input. There was not a lot of positive feedback even ehen production wuotas were met.

Work environment was complicated due to the fact that the company servers were shared with US which was located out of state.
Pros
Relaxed dress vode
Cons
Lack of training or feedback.
Great company for growth!
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganJuly 19, 2017
Family oriented, privately run business, that cares about its employees. Benefits are strong with exception of 401k. 401k is offset by stock ownership. For those that apply themselves, advancement is not an issue. For those that don't, you get what you put in.
Pros
Competitive, advancement, benefits
Cons
401k is offset by ESOP.
family oreinted
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOJune 26, 2017
A typical day at work would be set up job locations billing payroll management training working with the corporate office on what jobs have been done and budget
planing
not a bad place to work but limited growth
Lead Designer (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAApril 5, 2017
a good place to work but the direction and growth room are very limited. the management doesn't have much direction or knowledge themselves. that doesn't work well with design practices.
Pros
good schedule
Cons
poor management
Great place to work and live
Product Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIMarch 30, 2017
CCI is a fantastic place to gain access and knowledge into the telecommunications industry. Rewarding experience good terms for advancement, great people
Loved1
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 18, 2017
I loved my job with them, only due to some unforeseen complications on my end was it that i no longer work there. The hardest part of the job was just dealing with angry customers and not so friendly dogs.
Cons
CCI truley strives for excellence!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIJanuary 17, 2017
I chose to work at CCI because of the professional, yet family atmosphere. the CEO's passion for each employee to be the best in the world at what they do is contagious and a goal to constantly pursue.
I love working at CCI because of the people. They make the work day even more enjoyable and are always eager to help. I love that I am consistently learning new and exiting things.
Pros
Opportunites, work environment, constantly learning new things.
Drafter
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MISeptember 7, 2016
I was hired in Jyne. Did 30 jobs in 90 days and was let go. The job was very vague in what they wanted you to do. They said don't worry about production when I first got there. I QC my own work going back into my jobs then they said I didn't have enough production. Only the Friday before hand they let us go home early cause there was no work to do. Monday at lunch I was let go. One person would tell me one thing and supervisor would tell me another. Had no decent directions.
Pros
Listened to music all day
Cons
No direction. Poor training
Little Opportunity to Grow
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Iron Mountain, MIOctober 12, 2015
I need a job that shows what I can really bring to the table. I feel CCI is not really allowing me to spread my wings. I am trying to build a career. This is not just a job
Pros
other benefits
Cons
high cost of healthcare
N/a
Product Procurement Associate (Current Employee) –  michiganJune 16, 2015
placing orders
speaking with vendors
speaking with shippers
co-workers are very pleasant to work with
busy
management is easily approachable
Great Crew to work for
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIJune 3, 2015
Honest and hard working group of people. It has been a great experience to have been a part of this team that has built so much.