CCI Employee Reviews

This is working through a government contractor. It is great.
Consulting Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 30, 2018
Jobs assigned were challenging and varied. I mainly renovated floor of large office buildings and training centers. On two occassions I had to add generators
closed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 16, 2018
the company was only open for 2 years and then got shut down.
for the most part it was a fun work place and the people were cool. most management was helpful when they were needed
certifiacte program
Private Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 1, 2018
this is a trade, this wasn't a job, I didn't get paid at all when I was in the school. when I completed I recieved a certificate. I completed 720 hours of private security officer experience.
qwqwqw
Senior Drafter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2018
I have been working at CCI full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Employee ownership. Every job and every person matters and is depended on. Open door and open communications. Bright future.

Cons

Aot of hard work and accountability as the company is being transformed.
Pros
wq
Cons
weewrwerwerw
Productive at times but not consitant with work
Asbestos Abatement Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 17, 2018
This company really need more project managers and more experienced worker to for fill the work tasks. Also this company would benefit from better job advancement opportunities
Closed
Cutter/Folder Operator (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 6, 2018
Was a great place to work, very nice and organize, gave it's workers benefits, unfortunately they had to shut down the company and let go of all their workers.
call center
Sales/ customer Service (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 3, 2018
i learned how to be a great salesman talking alot on the phone and learned alot about how people work alot better because on the phone there no filter.
n/a
BUSINESS CARDS TOMORROW DELIVERY DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Longwood, FLJuly 3, 2018
its a great company.very flexible hours. if you dont mind driving this is the place to work at. you have to do some lifting at timesdepending on what you are delivering. thank you
CCi loves dog
MASTER TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Canon City, COJune 28, 2018
This job was challenging in that I had the opportunity to train a new dog every 30 days. I was certified by the IBPSA as a Master K-9 Trainer and Pet Care Provider.
Was hard getting supplies needed for the job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILJune 22, 2018
A typical day was very stressful, it was usually difficult to get equipment that actually worked properly. I felt management wasn't very helpful. The hardest part of the job was grout cleaning. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the office people smile when they saw their office.
CCI closed without warning to employees
Customer Service Representative, (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 19, 2018
CCI was terrible with employees, no loyalty what so ever. when CCI closed the employees were not paid for their last week of work, that was over 800 employees dumped on for no reason. CCI could have given warning of the financial situation
Pros
Cons
you name it
productive place to work and expand
Bill Collector (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 15, 2018
' CCI is a great place to start especially if your new to the call center environment , CCI your dealing with a lot of anger customers /clients so it gives you that chance to LISTEN and resolve the issue that's basically the root of any call center . LISTEN , EMPATHY AND resolve
Kitchen Assembly lines
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Tehachapi, CAJune 6, 2018
I was expected to serve 3 square meals to thousands every day. I was part of a team of roughly 7 people and we were expected to bring our station to remarkable condition after each meal served.
Productive and amazing place
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 1, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company the hours were very flexible and everyone that I worked with were very cheerful and upbeat.
I totally would recommend this job.
Pros
Decent pay
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Marion, INMay 24, 2018
This was a good place to work but it was just seasonal work. I enjoyed the job and working with a great group of guys of 12. We worked as a team and I feel that is very important.
Pros
pay, people
Cons
way from home
Good work lfe balance. Decent benefits. Bad management. Overly focused on paperwork
Corrosion Under Insulation, Rope Access Technician (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKMay 23, 2018
CCI is a decent company to work for. Management tends to focus too heavily on paperwork and there is a distinct lack of respect for their employees. Raises happen far too seldom. The company is mostly focused on the bottom line. And most employee grievances are met with "well if you don't like it you can work somewhere else"
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Healthcare, management
Did not own up to its standards
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2018
No one person was held to do their part. If you did not finish your work someone else did, but that person was giving the credit. Working their was great for building my resume but not good for my self-esteem.
Quiet and organized office environment
PATIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 21, 2018
Family based company that provided corporation like challenges. Owner is down to earth, accessible when needed and always provided opportunities for skills to develop outside of job description. She also , literally ,taught a session/class on any problem that may have arose or at employees request to ensure goals were reached and to promote employee moral. I learned so much and grew as a person working at CCI.
Nice contractors to work for
Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 16, 2018
I have worked for cci k quite a few jobs an they where good people never had a problem getting a advance got paid on time an they make sure ur safe good jobs to get good money tho.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Some of they contracts be kinda sketchy, just far as the people thats full time management, sometime is a task to deal wit but that a contractors life.
Contract work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 31, 2018
I provided my car, my insurance, my gas and literally taken to the cleaners by CCI. I even had to wait at the pick up location sometimes for hours to get my load and unpaid for waiting. They are always hiring because nobody will stay with them. They will run your car into the ground and you will still wont get paid enough to survive.
Pros
Cons
people and pay.