CCI Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Contract work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 31, 2018
I provided my car, my insurance, my gas and literally taken to the cleaners by CCI. I even had to wait at the pick up location sometimes for hours to get my load and unpaid for waiting. They are always hiring because nobody will stay with them. They will run your car into the ground and you will still wont get paid enough to survive.
Pros
Cons
people and pay.
a day at work
Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  New Iberia, LAMarch 27, 2018
read plans and constructed them

go to work on time

work late when needed.

help other workers complete their work when you have done yours

that is what a team is
Dirty job sometimes
Mechanic/Welder/Fabricator/Truckdriver (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCMarch 24, 2018
is a family company with alot of devision to work in you can move around and get a change of pace so you dont get board with tings and from blasting to enviomental clean up
Is ok
Dish Network Technician (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 18, 2018
Cci is a good with manegers and employees and the only thing they promised me that I was going to make at least 1200 per week and never happen to low of jobs and the system of inventory was crazy and nothing but charged backs
Not a career
Retail maintenance (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 15, 2018
This is not a career it’s just a job that passes the time and puts money in your bank I need a job where I can grow and advance with the company and earn better wages
challenging and fun work place
Technician (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 11, 2018
Challenging.learned how to deal and interact with customers on a daily basis.the hardest part of the job is when u have to enter the customer basement only to be conffonted by a fiercelooking dog staring at you.
Slope job
Admin (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKMarch 7, 2018
It was a great transition from CH2MHILL. the upper management changed and that needed to happen. Now? Im not so sure what they are doing hiring a bunch of former BP people. Low wages and false hopes is all youre fed.
Pros
rotational
Cons
no room for advancement
BAd place
Call Advisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, IN 46016March 6, 2018
This place is now out of business but Consentrix bought it out. I hear it is still the same. BAD bosses, bad coworkers, You can not move up at all due to the fact they hire people for open management jobs. They do not even try to promote with in.
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo
Limpieza (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 22, 2018
muy bien trabajo ,excelentes compañeros solo que se trabaja por día y no ay tiempo estra ,no hay pago doble por días festivos
Pros
Nada de que hablar
Cons
Muy buen trabajo
Wonderful Company
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  West Monroe, LAFebruary 17, 2018
Great company to work for. They truly care about their people from the newest hire to the longest tenured. It was a very pleasurable experience and I would highly recommend this company.
Great job
Construction Laborer, CEI (Former Employee) –  Prudhoe Bay, AKFebruary 5, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company, my co-workers and supervisors were great people to be around and created a enjoyable work environment. I was able to learn more about working at a refinery while employed here.
It's rough, but it's rewarding!
Commercial Cabinet finisher (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GAJanuary 31, 2018
You are running at full throttle every day. The clients demand that these cabinets be completed in times that are really rough. But when you see the final product you can take pride that it is the best quality it could be.
Pros
Small business
Cons
No heat or AC
loved working for cci
sandblaster (Former Employee) –  Kosciusko, MSJanuary 24, 2018
Really good company to work for , would definitely work for them again if they had work to be done with more of a full time yearly job without having to take 2 to 3 months off per year
Very happy with job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 23, 2018
Very well ran organization to be apart of inspire team effort to do well. With that being said I’m looking for a better paying job elsewhere than can provide more financially for me and my family. I have a 16ft box truck that I own and looking for travel in surrounding area such as Alabama,Sc,NC. And home by night
enjoyable work environment
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Woodridge, ILJanuary 18, 2018
perform maintenance and repair all types of office equipment up to the highest standards in my field.coordinate service calls,inform customers of status of their equipment
nanny for an excellent family
Special Needs Nanny (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJanuary 8, 2018
was excellent...would have loved to stayed employed!!! The pay was great and i enjoyed the benefits of employment...i love working with special needs individual!! The most enjoyable part was the family i worked for and the nanny position that was provided for me....
Pros
loved the job
Cons
ended to soon
productive and consistant
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cañon City, COJanuary 3, 2018
a typical day at work for me was to show up and immediately get started on my daily task. once those were completed then I was to locate the team leader and get to work on whatever new daily task he had set for that day.
Nepotistic, knee-jerk reaction work type environment
Senior Industrial Engineering CAD/Revit Designer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 3, 2018
A typical work day would consist of arriving an hour or two ahead of my supervisor. Sometimes the workload was scheduled, sometimes not. The approach to hardware maintenance was terrible at best. The "Good-ole-Boy" system was firmly established. The amount of learning and training that was available was great, answers and hard facts were difficult to come by.

The general company attitude consisted of either feast or famine.
We were extremely busy at times to meet deadlines or we were scrambling to look busy with nothing to do. When the work load was available, times were hectic and stressful with minimal direction and poor management. Monthly excuses were used as to why our hardware and software would not function properly.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new software and meeting people who actually had skills to do their job.
Pros
Learning new software skills
Cons
The same old nepotistic workplace environment with broken promises and no room for advancement
good for starting job
Market Reseacher (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 2, 2018
you make calls in regards of products being bought, other than that its nothing else. pretty boring and no opportunity for advancement. friendly managers and co workers
Pros
easy job
Cons
no benefits, not fun, not challenging
Good
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  IndianaDecember 28, 2017
Good place to work learnt abount Iphone,Ipad and Mac, Icoud., good mangement,excellent work place culture, yes we had headset,learning the products and features.