CCL Label Employee Reviews in Sioux Falls, SD

Horrible job
Material Control (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJuly 8, 2019
DO NOT work at Ccl Label! You will NOT enjoy working there! Fired without warning! Typically a company will do a write up on an employee but not here! They never wrote me up! Pulled me into the office and fired without knowing there was a problem! HATED this job! You will too if you work there!
I loved my job, but when we were busy we were swamped. When there was nothing to do, the days were long.
Proofreader (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 27, 2017
Workload was unpredictable. When we were busy, fewer mistakes were made & production accomplished more in less time. When there was no work, it was very difficult to look forward to coming to work. The hardest part of the job was dealing with being bored because of a lack of work. The best part of the job was management let you do your job (they didn't micro-manage). I learned how to do the best I could so that the person who received the job ticket after me had everything they needed, and they didn't have to come back to me because I forgot to do something.
Pros
Excellent benefits & hours. Free lunch from corporate throughout the year.
Cons
Workload was either feast (too much to do) or famine (nothing to do).
productive lots of hours available. Stinks
Press Prep Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 18, 2016
The shifts are long. 5 to 5 either day or night shift. but this offers 3 day weekends with overtime still. Work is pretty monotonous but it goes surprisingly fast. the smell of the solvent is pretty unbearable though and does irritate the skin.
Pros
overtime
smell
CCL Label in Sioux Falls
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Sioux FallsAugust 1, 2014
Once a strong company but due to corporate's "VISION" they have created an impossible environment to be profitable. With new inexperienced senior management every couple of months they might as well shut the doors. The only way this plant will run in the future will be under a new corporate structure.

So sad, pompous europeans running it into the ground.
Pros
The benefits are good, but only because they are implemented by Corporate CCL and not the Sioux Falls GM and HR.
Cons
Senior Management that really does not understand the manufacturing process, new mid-level management in place that also know very little about the busines, Something different is tried every few weeks each time the new GM completes another book, The HR department is not to be trusted and way past the need to retire
Relaxed work environment
Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 11, 2013
This was a good fill-in for me until I found my job at Showplace. CCL is a good company but the position I was in was not where I wanted my career to be.